Mango's Officer Application  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should Mango become a Officer

• YES
    • NO

1: What's you're in-game name and rank: Mango 1SG

2: What's your timezone?: Central Standard Time

3: What's your SteamID?:STEAM_0:1:554758717

4: Why should you be a medical officer? (100+ words): Why I should become a medical officer is that there's not a lot of medical officers as it is and I would strive to the end to make MC better either through tryouts or SIMs or leadership. I want to see MC thrive and always be the big battalion as it always should be.

5: Why should we trust you as a medical officer? (100+ words): The reason why I should be a medical officer is that there are only 1-2 officers(that I've seen) and have mostly been offline or on another job and having another that's always on the job handing promotions and tryouts would be helping medical out a ton.

6: What do you bring to the Medical Corps? (100+ words): What I bring to medical is a fresh look at how things have been doing during and after events and even on ideas in new SIMs that would be beneficial for new MC and old. Like how new people don't understand how we work while under pressure in an event off the ship and on the ship or how to correctly perform and check with another trooper that's not MC.

7: Why should we accept your application over other applications? (100+ words): Why you should accept my application over my fellow troopers is that I would work throughout the day to keep the rest of MC in check so our great ship will have a great time on and a without a doubt worried that one of our troops will get out of line. I just want to play a role to help the high command of MC with the amount of work they do is amazing and I want to help to relieve some of that work so they can have a fun time with the rest of the server. I also hope to make a point that anyone can become an MC if you just give in the work and time to do so.

8: Do you have any warns? (And what for?): I don't have any warns or at least that I don't know of

Edited by Daft_Flunk

- Support - 

- Each question doesn't reach the 100+ word limit -

+ Support + 

- Good answers - 

- Cool Guy - 
- We need more officers- 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Good luck man!

〖ImperialRP〗Ex: 69th Medical Corps Commander (4/12/21 - 6/10/21)Senior ModeratorGM0 || Current: N/A || Ph.D. in Minging | ❤️ Medical

"Mmmmm Monkey" ~ Sun Tzu

Medical_emblem.png.2130abd51a4e7aab05326b0a9a4b8327.png

I see you often on, but based off this application I'm not sure what you can offer to the medical team.
Try going in more depth on your explanation. Its always better to say more!

OG DT TI-23 Marksmen V07 (Retired)
FormerSenior Gunnery Officer LX003, Lord I SilonDT 1LT DI3Imperial RP Moderator

+ SUPPORT

I have known mango for a great majority of my time on this server. He is one of the funniest guys I have interacted with and has always shown a good commitment to the Medical team.

As a former officer in Medical Corps, I feel that Mango is a great fit for the position

(Try to meet the word requirement on your app! It goes a long way and can really help you get more support!)

• Daft_Flunk changed the title to Mango's Officer Application

APPLICATION DENIED

Reapply in 2 weeks.

If you have any questions as to the reasoning behind the decision, direct them to Medical Command.

"Medentes sustendo postestas de nostra Imperium!"

Former: Brigadier General Hex, (Last) Medical Senior Commander HexR DT MAJ HX3R Nova CPT Heresiarch NT00

• Zug locked this topic