Zefer Shout out list

ZeferGaming

This will be everyone who stands out to me and my opinion on them aka people I look up to 

Bop: my favorite Super admin currently great guy fun to talk to wish he was in Army high command still. 

Bon: honest overall great guy one of my most trusted friends on here. When will you be getting JMT like bop is my question 

Starch: fantastic Nova commander has help me alot in getting to where I am today also the most forgiving commander I know off 

Comet: again fantastic commander was a big supporter in me getting vice commander and great guy over all. 

Ducks: Quack 

Odin: Jesus Christ on Broadway have you been busy lately and the fact you make time for all Regiments not just Naval just astounds me on how your only a High Admiral and also thank you for your input with Nova and making sure we have missions and stuff to do much appreciated 

Rice: some how you knew I was going to get Vice Commander a week before it was announced. I want your time traveling skills 

Sainty: Havoc couldn't have a better leader then you. You've always been kind to me your a good friend and a great leader I'm actually thinking of joining havoc if you get Commander 

Genbu: a joy to be around and a good friend 

Death: you might be young but your a really good leader for your age and I can always count on you for help with the lower ranks in Nova 

Fennec: one of my favorite people to guard as a RG and a great guy at that. 

Keegan: putting you up here cause the last week you were high command you help Nova so much it's cause of you that Nova been hitting these high numbers in activity you getting all of Nova command to sit down and getting us to think of ideas was the reason why we are doing so well right now. So thank you. 

I know I'm missing a butt load of people but for now here is my list 

• Heart-Eyes 1

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

On 1/12/2022 at 5:34 PM, Darth Zefer said:

Keegan: putting you up here cause the last week you were high command you help Nova so much it's cause of you that Nova been hitting these high numbers in activity you getting all of Nova command to sit down and getting us to think of ideas was the reason why we are doing so well right now. So thank you. 

Thank you Zefer! Wish I could've done some more for you guys!

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

• 3 weeks later...

Was happy to have you along! If you ever change your mind we are always happy to take you back!

Godspeed!

We miss you zefer 😭 -Nova

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png