Addition of the blurrg1120c to the perma-pistol case rotation [Accepted] [In Progress] [Completed]

0din

What do you want to see?: I would like to see the rw_sw_blurrg1120c be added to the perma-pistol case rotation.

Why should we add it?: It would provide variety in the current selection of perma-pistols available in the cases.

What are the advantages of having this?: It would add more incentive to buy the perma-pistol cases & therefore be beneficial economically wise, it's also a fairly balanced pistol with downsides & upsides that adequately compliment each other.

Who is it mainly for?: The playerbase.

Links to any content: rw_sw_blurrg1120c (Already available on the server.)

Resigned Grand Moff Tarkin | Retired Army General | Former Senior Commander of Death Troopers |

ezgif-1-a19ba8d457.gif.fd1399337b84ca8bd2d8bc2d6e7307c1.gif

+Support

-
 Most people already have all the pistols, now buying the pistol crates is pretty much useless. I'm sure the amount of purchases for keys etc has gone down. Adding this will in turn result in an increased amount of people purchasing crate keys! 

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

6 hours ago, SAINTY. said:

+Support

-
 Most people already have all the pistols, now buying the pistol crates is pretty much useless. I'm sure the amount of purchases for keys etc has gone down. Adding this will in turn result in an increased amount of people purchasing crate keys! 

Former Grand Admiral Thrawn and the only High Sovereign ever

457598046_gifgit(2).gif.5e63b70d588d20f44f10999c710e83e0.gif

7 hours ago, SAINTY. said:

+Support

-

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

8 hours ago, SAINTY. said:

+Support

-

Former: Imperial Lord Darth Vader | DT Senior Commander WH0

13 hours ago, SAINTY. said:

+Support

-

Current: Omega Squad Lead 1309 "Niner"

spacer.png

On 1/12/2022 at 3:19 PM, SAINTY. said:

+Support

-

I love the Blurrg !!!!

The Grand Inquisitor Vertigo 

First Field Commander 

Former Purge Senior Commander 

darth vader GIF by Upamanyu Bhattacharyya

On 1/12/2022 at 5:19 PM, SAINTY. said:

+Support

-

▞▞▞▞▞▖Retired𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧▝▞▞▞▞▞
◤ Retired: Shock Senior Commander | Eighth Brother 

On 1/12/2022 at 5:19 PM, SAINTY. said:

+Support

-

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

• Manager

ACCEPTED

Thank you for your suggestion! Please allow up to a week for this suggestion to be successfully implemented into the server.

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*