General Suggestion - Calling out when site system sabotage fails [Completed]

Nydekore

2 hours ago, Nydekore said:

What are you suggesting? - I suggest that when CI attempt to sabotage lights, teslas, or lockdown and fail, the failure be adverted by staff.

How would this change better the server? - it makes it more punishing for CI, they would have to be more careful with what they’re sabotaging as it could reveal their location. HLPR bots already work this way and I think it’s a far more fair system as it brings more consideration to each action. It also wouldn’t immediately blow an EOI/Maynard’s cover as it would simply say that they were attempted to be sabotaged but failed. 

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - CI players may not enjoy this system, after all it does add more risk to them. Perhaps to compensate the sabotage roll becomes 50+ instead?

Who would this change mostly benefit? - I think it’d help the passive RP of combatants as it makes more sense that the foundation (a massive, highly secure organization) would have means of communicating that their systems are being messed with.

+Support

"Perhaps to compensate the sabotage roll becomes 50+" <- I Believe 50+ Rolls Would Make It Reasonable

Edited by Avalon Levi

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

-support I mean its never been a problem before idk why its one now

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

50 minutes ago, frog said:

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

2 hours ago, frog said:

Not so much a “problem”, it’d simply make more sense and create more caution from Maynard who has been getting away with quite a lot lately.

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

33 minutes ago, Nydekore said:

more caution from Maynard

That won't work on Maynard by the time the staff types it out he'll be miles away

33 minutes ago, Nydekore said:

more caution from Maynard

That won't work on Maynard by the time the staff types it out he'll be miles away

The fuck I didn't post that twice

13 hours ago, Avalon Levi said:

+Support

"Perhaps to compensate the sabotage roll becomes 50+" <- I Believe 50+ Rolls Would Make It Reasonable

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator

+support

Sounds reasonable as long as it's kept vague and it isn't used to meta a GOI raid.

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

On 1/12/2022 at 11:36 PM, Cecil Stedmen said:

+support

Sounds reasonable as long as it's kept vague and it isn't used to meta a GOI raid.

10 hours ago, Coltable said:

I like the idea, maybe something along the lines of "/advert [SITE-ALERT] Unauthorized personnel attempting to gain access to Lights/Tesla/Lockdown systems in EZ Power-Room!"

9 hours ago, Cosmic The Italian said:

+Support Haha Maynard distraction go brrr

yea these 3 gents said everything perfectly, if all these 3 things happen I think that would be pretty neat. Heck imagine hearing what coltable said over the PA in a static voice

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

On 1/14/2022 at 4:02 AM, Coltable said:

I like the idea, maybe something along the lines of "/advert [SITE-ALERT] Unauthorized personnel attempting to gain access to Lights/Tesla/Lockdown systems in EZ Power-Room!"

I Think That Would Fit Perfectly To Nyde's Idea

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

Completed!

This suggestion is now in the server

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||