Tazza's Junior Command Application

Tazza

Name: Tazza 
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:60015001
Current Rank: Senior Researcher 

Time in Research (Estimate): 57 days

Why do you believe you should be in Research Command?(100 word requirement):

I've had multiple past experiences as command in other branches so I know what I'm doing, I've been in research multiple times and I see so many JRs during off hours breaking SOP Guidelines, so hopefully when I'm on as CMD I can tell them to that they aren't allowed to break the SOP guidelines, plus command seems really fun and I'd love to help research in any way possible even if its some of the little things, Granted because of my time zone I cant be on during day but I try to get on to help research in any way possible and hopefully make it a better place!

What can you bring to the table that others can't? (100 word requirement):

I'm gonna be honest here, but like I honestly don't bring things to the table others cant, because of my time zone I'm only on during nights mainly so I could try and host PTs during then but I do admit I don't bring anything to the table that others cant, now a days who can bring anything to the table others cant? its really hard to do said things. I suppose that me being on at night most of the time would be something because I can catch SOP breaking researchers in the act, hopefully I can make research a better place to be in!

What would you do to better Research and increase activity? (100 word requirement):

Well I could host more PTs make downtime for research more fun, obviously I can catch sop breaking researchers in the act, I can always hold mass tests, and host mass trainings, daily announcements to flag and to get some real great activity going! don't be rude or annoying is also a good way of getting activity, and because I would be command I could help other command members with PTs and PTS' during said PTs, I could hold mass tests more often as CMD, and just making research a fun and happy place to be in is enough to increase activity.

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

+Support

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

-support
No Trainings on record (you were just Trained, just try if you can)

No activity logs (only mentioned in a few activity logs)

Plentiful of documents (in order of oldest to newest of 1/12/21
Scp 1025 - 294 1/4
Scp 294 - 173 3/4 
Scp 096 - 294 4/4
Scp 049 - 4/4
Scp 999 - 0/4
Scp 049 - 2/4
Scp 049 - 008 2/4
Scp 5208 - 1/4
Scp 079 - 2/4

Scp 5208 - 1048 3/4

5208 juice - 1/4

2191 blood type - 2/4

2191 interview - 2/4
Overall from my POV, very short documents, somewhat creative, somewhat repetitive, the fonts, I don't know what that is to be honest 

Only about 20 days in research, I'm not going to count the old parts, as reasons for why he was retrained unknown, trained on 12/23/21. It really does help when you familiarize yourself in the branch

Removed from CI for inactivity of 1/6/21, recorded on punishments

Active unknown
Behavior unknown

Reason for -support, no activity logs, random disappears from research, especially being trained 3 different times, inactive from CI may prove differently if you are right or wrong for command. And as well for documents, shorter than me, everything else I've creative and Grammer is fine

Edited by Parkland27

I'm not sure what to say about this. I'm gonna point it out but not say it to give you like the spotlight. 

But you said you were too busy with school to be CMD in the Maintenance branch. Are you sure that you're able to fulfill the duties of being a CMD on Research if you're busy with school still?

Then again, if you aren't. I'm open to change my decision.

david-goggins-lifting.gif

15 hours ago, Shin said:

I'm not sure what to say about this. I'm gonna point it out but not say it to give you like the spotlight. 

But you said you were too busy with school to be CMD in the Maintenance branch. Are you sure that you're able to fulfill the duties of being a CMD on Research if you're busy with school still?

Then again, if you aren't. I'm open to change my decision.

Well it seems covid has changed school plans and has delayed school even longer 😕 which i do not like as i want to see my irl friends

• Like 1

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

21 hours ago, Adams the research one said:

+/- Support

- Good activity

- Decent Test logs

- You have left multiple branches randomly. 

+/- Support ^

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

+++Support

Tazza has been incredibly active on the server. He is an absolutely hilarious guy, dedicated, makes amazing test logs, and overall a good researcher. I can recall many times when we've done test together such as; The harvest of 682's Scales (Which we are continuing) & The interview with SCP-079. He is highly motivated for doing great work in research from being a RIS unit to help researcher with their test, to switching over to SCP's so we have easy to work with SCP's. He's progressed through the research ranks as quickly as I have and would absolutely love to see him do more amazing work for this Branch.

-Support for not liking Musicals.

• Like 1

RESEACH ADMINISTRATOR Billybob | THE RFA GOD | Wanderers Library Award Recipient X2 |

Denied

Due to inactivity, behavioral issues, or another unstated reason, your application to join Research Command has been Denied. You may re-apply in 1 week.

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major