This poll is closed to new votes

1. Your full in-game IC name and rank:

IC SSVL SFC 3304 Kayn 

2. Have you ever been striked in IC? (How have you improved?):

No Ive never had a strike as a IC trooper or any trooper on the server 

3. How many warnings do you have?:

I have never gotten a warning on this server 

4. How is your in-game activity? (Officer activity is tracked by IC and HC.):

My in game activity is good in regards to my schedule when I work I'm on 8-12 pm EST, But as when I'm off work and go to school I'm normally on 4-9 and lastly when I'm off school and work I put in 6+ hours every time that I am off work and school.

5. What is your current sub-specialty?: 

My current sub specialty is Scout Sniper as my rank in this sub class is vice lead.

6. Why do you want to become an IC Officer?:

I want to become an IC Officer to help the battalion itself I like to see other improve such as myself, I like testing the potential of others and improving off of others and I wanna be the one that can make that happen, I wanna see us thrive, grow, and be successful and be the best we can ever be as group of individuals, as one of my goals is to beat the record of the most IC online and I still wish to complete that goal. as this goal will show how we have improved and over came the deficit of IC that we sometimes have online, which sometime makes sense as some have work and school but that doesn't count out the others. I want to see people enjoy being IC and having the memories and experience that the members provide as they had provided to me. 

7. Why should you be trusted to become an IC Officer?:

The reason that I can be  trusted to become an Officer is that I stick to my word and I've always had on this server, I've provided the time as I promised and stuck with IC ever since I've joined. I've participated in plenty events and obeyed and followed orders and provided my best effort, as more rules were never an issue due to the fact that they are mostly common sense and when new ones are implemented shouldn't be broken due to that .

8. What advantage would you bring to IC by becoming an Officer?

An advantage I would have by becoming an officer would be that id have more power but also more responsibility, id provide the most I can to others, as I could bring us together and set up more and more Sims and trainings, I'm a very great leader and I can provide some great advice and help others as officers and normal troops should. I can provide the my time and effort to this battalion to make sure we become and outstanding squad of elite troops as we enjoy our time on this server and with each other. 

+support has shown good dedication 

+support  has shown he has what it takes to be and officer in ic

+support knows how to deal with situations appropriately

[EX IC VCMDR Scorch and Fixer]

[EX IC CMDR Boss] 

14 hours ago, NoBrandSeth said:

+support has shown good dedication 

+support  has shown he has what it takes to be and officer in ic

+support knows how to deal with situations appropriately

Good luck man! You've put in the time! 

Current: Omega Squad Lead 1309 "Niner"

spacer.png

ACCEPTED 

Speak to a VCMDR+ for your training

-IC CMDR 1138 Boss -Senior Admin  -Senior Gamemaster 

• Will locked this topic