Kio's NCO Application

Kio

What is your in game name? Kio 

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:540335423

What is your current rank? PFC

How much time do you currently have on the server? Over 

How long have you been in Nova? For a couple of days now 

How will you assist Nova with this rank? I can make sure that a lot of tryouts are done throughout this Battalion. With me being a Former Naval Captain I was able to do over 30+ tryouts in only 1 week and a half. The goal of being a NCO is to also help lead my fellow Nova troopers, well the Enlisted. With being a NCO of Nova it brings a lot of responsibilities, like doing enough tryouts, helping lead the enlisted, and bringing new people into our battalion. I’ve always liked helping Battalions with bringing new recruits into my assigned battalion.

Why do you want to become an NCO? The reason why I wanna be a NCO is because I'm a very active man. I'm on about 12 hours a day, and I’ve always pushed to keep my battalion alive by being very active, and with being a NCO I can keep my battalion alive by recruiting new people. I’ve been in many Battalions with being a NCO, I love to bring enlisted together to make a better connection. 

Do you have any experience leading / being an NCO?  I have a lot of time being a NCO, I’ve come from many different battalions and I’ve done well with being a NCO. My total time on the server is almost a year but in the game it's been about 6 weeks, and yeah I have a lot of time being a NCO. Now I’ve led my own group of people, I’ve led a huge group of Naval personnel from being a former Captain, I’ve also had a lot of time leading as I love to lead my fellow troopers. I also love to guide my fellow troopers in the right way, and to keep them from any type of bad situation.

What is the purpose/duty of an NCO? My purpose of being a NCO is to do a lot of tryouts and to keep my battalion active and or alive. It's not just about doing tryouts, it's also about doing my job as a leader of being a NCO, as a NCO I should be able to tell my fellow Nova troopers how to do their jobs as being an Enlisted. Also NCOs are meant to keep the enlisted engaged in rp instead of them just walking around doing nothing but afking on job. I should be able to keep the battalion active by doing a lot of tryouts and or trainings. 

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

MEGA PLUS SUPPORT
+Active
+Great Application
+Great Guy when you get to know him
+Knows what hes doing
+Serious When need to be
+Amazing Tryout quota Every week
+Hits His quota every week
GOOD LUCK KITTY

Current DT Commander AX4 

Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2