Locus - False RDM Report- Denied

1-ball

Your In-game: Kosmos

The admin's name in-game: Locus

The admin's steam name (If you know it): I dont know it.

What warning did you receive: RDM

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): image.png.45b4c9c58bf7f7609678e1e1f4b51f46.png

Why do you think this warn was false: The warn was false do to the fact the admin in the situation was very distracted and was so lazy to do his job to what I think should be low standards. It was Monday the 10th of January 2022 and I had an encounter with a man named Revenge RDM while I was on State SPMU whitelist. In which we exchanged shots and I killed him. He then no longer then 2 minutes showed up to state base (I was there) with a tech 9 on safety and he said "Remember when you RDM'd me at spawn" In which I used my advert for him to step back or he would be KOS/AOS. He backed away in which I pulled out a shotgun and aimed it at him as he still had a class 1 out in public. I then felt comfortable to approach with State Officer shadeY by my side weapons drawn then at this time another officer pulled up meaning we have 3 weapons on 1 man with a class 1. We approached him ordering for the weapon to be put down as it could be a danger to us and the general public. He failed to drop the weapon after many attempts to reason seeing how a tazer cannot be used in the situation I had to use lethal force so that myself the officer's next to me and any civilian would not be hurt by this gun wielding man. I ended the situation by putting a single slug into the man. I was then reported for RDM. Although no evidence of the situation was from what I was told given to the admin I was warned and so was the man who reported me. After just 2 minutes in the sit admin Locus gave "Revenge RDM" another Tec-9 at which mid sit was pointed at me and he started making threats. Locus then moved and froze "Revenge RDM" away from me. We get farther into the sit in which I describe to Locus what happened Abrams was also there. They came to a crossroad when they had no clue what to do. At this point in time "Revenge RDM" Changed his name mid sit I forgot what it was to and somehow died and was lost in a void. After 10 minutes of trying to fix it we got him back this sit has now been at least's 30 minutes. In which many admins where apparently contacted via private message from locus. Locus then said we have 2 options he could warn both of us Revenge RDM for breaking FearRP and me for RDM or we drop the sit then he said something along the lines of "I am just gonna warn you both this sit has taken 30 minutes" I am very disappointed that as an admin team if the sit takes awhile then someone automatically has to get a warning or punishment. I thought that this server would have a fair admin team if this is just one admin I plead that someone talks to him. I feel that no matter how long a sit takes the admin dealing with it should think about all the options before just warning because he is tired of the sit. After he warned us Revenge RDM was banned for reaching to many warns.

Any extra information: The man named "revenge RDM" Was a police LCPL earlier Monday Morning in which he was miss using radio and attempted to RDM fellow gov. He was from what I was told demoted to cadet later by Maj Sato. I was also at that situation maybe he just doesn't like me.

-Support The guy you rdmed you told him to get back with a state warning that says get back or your AOS/KOS. 
He ran away like your advert said you chased him down the road towards DOC's bench bus waiting place. 
He never shot y'all you did all the damage so no shots were exchanged at all.
The sit had 3 different opinions which lead to this being one of the two options I picked the other staff I contacted are Miniepic, Seb, Abrams.  
I never gave him the Tec9 as he gave me the Tec9 to see if it was full auto as you said it was a class-2 which it is not I gave him back his Tec9 as I don't want to steal from players. The whole time thing was no where inside the reasons you were getting warned you were getting warned for RDM thats it plain and simple the sit could of taken 10 minutes I would of still came to the same conclusion that I came to. You have prior warnings as well for RDM which is the main thing that lead to me finally deciding to warn you as the other staff said it is either I warn both or don't and with you both having priors that seemed like the best option. You according to what you responded with in the sit even admitted the KOS/AOS advert was telling him to back up which means you understand that someone who lets say doesn't have audio that works is seeing that they'll back up not drop something as you never asked that. 
The threats which you mention never had evidence so they didn't really change anything in the admin sit. 
As for this part "The man named "revenge RDM" Was a police LCPL earlier Monday Morning in which he was miss using radio and attempted to RDM fellow gov. He was from what I was told demoted to cadet later by Maj Sato. I was also at that situation maybe he just doesn't like me." This has nothing to do with it even if he did like you or didn't you still broke a server rule and RDMed a player he also could of been considered breaking server rules so he got warned as well. 
The way I see it both warns are valid. 

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

Locus once I had more then 1 trooper yes I did approach the man for he had a weapon out it does not matter if he shot it or not he still has a gun out which can be a danger to the general public as the exchanged shots you are referring to you must read closer because it said we exchanged shots prior to this in which he broke NLR. As to my prior RDM warns which are way older then 3 months for the most part are from not having a Back up or be KOS/AOS warning.

-Support

First before I say anything is that Evidence that warn is false doesn't always need to be a thing for things like this, read the dispute and read the admins dispute and find out what is right and what is wrong.

I was here in teamspeak listening, you were approching the guy while doing a "Back up or KOS" advert in chat which immendentily triggred one of these events. Next is I understand that PD SOP and or any or any other SOP says " You may use lethal force with a guy that can harm the public". BUT PLEASE for god sakes use common sense with this, the guy isn't pointing it at you at all why the hell would you shoot him for that reason? use common sense and your state SOP as you WERE TRAINED for these types of situations. 

• Like 1

minisigforums.webp

18 hours ago, MiniEpic said:

-Support

First before I say anything is that Evidence that warn is false doesn't always need to be a thing for things like this, read the dispute and read the admins dispute and find out what is right and what is wrong.

I was here in teamspeak listening, you were approching the guy while doing a "Back up or KOS" advert in chat which immendentily triggred one of these events. Next is I understand that PD SOP and or any or any other SOP says " You may use lethal force with a guy that can harm the public". BUT PLEASE for god sakes use common sense with this, the guy isn't pointing it at you at all why the hell would you shoot him for that reason? use common sense and your state SOP as you WERE TRAINED for these types of situations. 

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

23 hours ago, MiniEpic said:

-Support

Retired PRP - FBI Chief of Staff | FTO Training Director | USMS Deputy Marshal | HRT Captain

PD Sergeant Major

Ex PRP Senior Moderator 

20220814123045_1_13.png.01f385d214d4507ed56e2e53594103f9.png

On 1/12/2022 at 8:38 AM, [GL] Locus said:

-Support The guy you rdmed you told him to get back with a state warning that says get back or your AOS/KOS. 
He ran away like your advert said you chased him down the road towards DOC's bench bus waiting place. 
He never shot y'all you did all the damage so no shots were exchanged at all.
The sit had 3 different opinions which lead to this being one of the two options I picked the other staff I contacted are Miniepic, Seb, Abrams.  
I never gave him the Tec9 as he gave me the Tec9 to see if it was full auto as you said it was a class-2 which it is not I gave him back his Tec9 as I don't want to steal from players. The whole time thing was no where inside the reasons you were getting warned you were getting warned for RDM thats it plain and simple the sit could of taken 10 minutes I would of still came to the same conclusion that I came to. You have prior warnings as well for RDM which is the main thing that lead to me finally deciding to warn you as the other staff said it is either I warn both or don't and with you both having priors that seemed like the best option. You according to what you responded with in the sit even admitted the KOS/AOS advert was telling him to back up which means you understand that someone who lets say doesn't have audio that works is seeing that they'll back up not drop something as you never asked that. 
The threats which you mention never had evidence so they didn't really change anything in the admin sit. 
As for this part "The man named "revenge RDM" Was a police LCPL earlier Monday Morning in which he was miss using radio and attempted to RDM fellow gov. He was from what I was told demoted to cadet later by Maj Sato. I was also at that situation maybe he just doesn't like me." This has nothing to do with it even if he did like you or didn't you still broke a server rule and RDMed a player he also could of been considered breaking server rules so he got warned as well. 
The way I see it both warns are valid. 

Current

Assistant Chief || DF CPL || Police RP Super Admin

Retired

State Police Colonel || EMS Chief || DOC Warden || SRT Captain || Head Dispatcher || SWAT Master Sergeant

• Head Admin

-Support

In this and any other situation that involves a firearm, regardless of the side that is brandishing one (gov or crim), you should only resort to violence or shooting each other only to resolve an ultimatum. You especially being the police officer here, should follow this standard to the fullest, and should to the very best of your ability try to deescalate the situation.

As for the warn, I do not feel as if there is enough evidence to properly support the statement that it is a false one, which I feel that providing video or some other kind of visual evidence of the situation in question would yield a better understanding of your side of this. For the future if you don't have any right now, I recommend setting up Xbox game bar, which is built into Window's and would allow you to record or clip moments by pressing specific key binds.

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed