XM8's NCO Application

Ravix

In-Game name: XM8

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:28828795

How long have you been in your current rank?: 10 Hours

What experiences in leadership do you have?: For starters I was a NCO within DT only a few weeks ago but left on my own accord(reasons were not toward DT). I am also an officer within Imperial Commandos and currently in the position of Scout Sniper Lead. Outside experience I have former military experience while being in the Army and have always excelled at being a good role model for lower enlisted. 

Why do you want to be a non-commissioned officer?(100+ Word minimum)

My time in DT before was actually one of the most interesting and joyful times I have ever had, from running tryouts almost 5x a day, and even incorporating unique training which will keep the DT on their toes at all time aboard the ISD. I actually enjoy being more of an NCO than an officer, since we are the front line towards the enlisted DT. This would allow me to overwatch, verify, and critique our enlisted to allow them to also accelerate further into the Death Trooper ranks and hope to pass on the same great training, education, and determination that I would supply. 

What makes you stand out amongst the others?(110+Word minimum)

I think that I qualify with a few things that allows me to stand out amongst the others, the major one would be my motivation towards a unit. If I join a unit I want to be in, I will be very proactive and overbearingly healthful towards that unit. I did quite enjoy having a quota back in DT which did allow me to grind and apply those goals almost every day. Increasing the numbers within DT and creating any type of opportunity for a training would benefit not just me but Death Troopers as a whole. Being a bit older and having past and real life experiences will also allow me to create scenarios to better train and allow me to focus on unique weaknesses that are not always looked at during usual training or simulations. 

Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of an NCO you can be removed from your position? Yes

Current: Omega Squad Lead 1309 "Niner"

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Paisley Park said:

+Support

A perfect fit for NCO. Have seen the great work they've done with IC even without being in the battalion, and one of the easiest people to get along with. Ravix is somebody I would want to lead me.

Yoo give this man the role. 
Good luck mate!

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

+support 

×  From what I have seen from ravix he has done exceptionally well both in DT and in IC 

×  Neat application

×  Well typed application

× The outside experience is also a good plus too.Thank you for your service 

- DT SN04

Burrito CURRENT

DT LCPL RX6

FORMER

DT SV02 | DT SN03 | DT CPT RX6 | 69th CPL Burrito 6297

+ support 

At this rate with DT they train you guys so well that 90% of you guys turn into natural born killing machines with perfect states and once again I'm here + supporting another DT App cause these guys can do no wrong when it comes to pure skill. 

This guy's no different. 

Edited by Darth Zefer

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

19 hours ago, Paisley Park said:

+Support

A perfect fit for NCO. Have seen the great work they've done with IC even without being in the battalion, and one of the easiest people to get along with. Ravix is somebody I would want to lead me.

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

• Frog locked this topic