Manjini's Fleet Admiral Application- Denied

RobertoManjini

Should i get Fleet Admiral?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Should i get Fleet Admiral?

• yes (+support-Please state why)
    • no (-support-Please state why)

1. What is your current IGN? (In Game Name)

Marshall Manjini

2. What rank are you applying for?

Fleet Admiral

3. Why do you want to become the position of Fleet Admiral Gallius Rax

Many reasons, as a human we have learned that we have always needed to seek higher, and as far as i have known becoming High command it has always been in the back of my head, always been something i needed to seek, something i personally wanted to be, with the work and also people in high command, like Odin, Joe and even Ducks, they have all made the Fleet admiral spot special in some way shape or form, it was my dream spot, as when i become a crewman in navy i would always look at ducks as the god, as the person who oversees Navy, the person who you would go for the problems, then Odin, the person who would improve naval, the person who is now known as High admiral Odin, someone who in navy everyone likes. The point im trying to make is, i want to be the next one to be a symbol, i want to be the thing everyone looks at and they are happy about, someone they can trust, someone that can help them in the stickiest situations, as far as also knowing what is most known as helping the community. As far as i have personally known many HC members, they have told me what makes up HC and what they ask of you, what you need to become HC, what's the experience, and even how they help the community, and honestly it amazes me. There is no other word, but amazing, that's the thing i want to represent, someone everyone can see as a helpful person, someone that is there at any time no matter what.

4. How much in-game time do you have on the server?

I have 1,164.24 hours in game and first came a year ago

https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/906308899 -if you would like to see

5. How active can you be on the server?

Like i normally state on weekend however much i want to, but on weekdays its semi hard though im still active, just like i can't pull an all nighter like i normally did.

6. What is the Main purpose of being a Fleet Admiral

Well, there is many things as a fleet admiral you do, of course overseen Navy as a whole, also helping out each battalion or the one you are assigned to either SF, IF, and or DT, or navy, then of course well-known assisting to anything other HC member needs in this case it would be Odin,Joe as they are the highest NHC at this moment, and of course overseen everything, either it be updates to documents that need to be approved by Rax, or itself just help out activity with other regiments if there activity is lower, and of course becoming part of Navy HC and COC in HC, Then been a Lore character as far as we know that has some extra rules, like he "cant be killed" in combat for an event because "lore", And also overseen Commanders and Vice commanders to see if they are doing a god job.

7. Why should we trust you with this Position?

Many reasons you should trust me but im going to be telling 3.

Leadership

As known for leadership im the current Marshall and also was in imperial CMO and also Captain in navy, then of course, as people know me about its i was in PRP for a long time in HC for NCM, a very well know family that to this day im still talk/play with them and keep in touch, they personally actually have told me i should go for this rank as they think im fit enough, they wanted me to believe and continue what im perusing, something that someone in my life told me before passing away, so in a way im doing this to see where this leads me.

Past experiences

So, as people know me i was the Senior moderator for both IMP and also PRP, i was well known for some jokes i have said, and even some of the things i did in my past, but of course this has changed me, people in this community have changed me in some way shape or form, and this has been shown as people now have told me personally they have felt im changing something i don't know in what ways, meaning that the way im changing is good then it might be good

Community

Community is a big word, i personally see myself or at least can prove myself someone can trust via what i have done for the community or better said battalion known as SF, i have made the Custome classes a thing as i was helping are ex Marshall given, very well know person btw, but either way i was helping him establish what is known today the gladius and Cobra squad Jobs, and then of course well known was the recreating of the SF documents, and also better called what there has been doing to update said documents, Of course as this is shown via what i have been doing in SF. With both the help of both Vice Marshalls in SF, Classy ex Thrawn, and then Korea, both people that have told me im in a way good for SF and would be a good fit in High command.

Thanks for reading my app ❤️

• Laughing 1

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

HUGE +SUPPORT

+Active

+Easy to talk to

+Great Guy

+Been on the server forever!

+Raised SF from the dead

I honestly think Manjini is great for the job I know frog will most likely get it but i would love to see Manjini get HC as i really think he deserves it hes worked so hard on SF and he would be a great improvement to HC

• Gaminglight Love 1

Imperial Senate Guard Taggart

Former: Star-Fighter Wing Commander | Shock Lt. Colonel | Gamemaster

Short People GIF

5 minutes ago, Donovan 1973 said:

HUGE +SUPPORT

+Active

+Easy to talk to

+Great Guy

+Raised SF from the dead

I honestly think Manjini is great for the job I know frog will most likely get it but i would love to see Manjini get HC as i really think he deserves it hes worked so hard on SF and he would be a great improvement to HC

• Gaminglight Love 1

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

7 minutes ago, Donovan 1973 said:

HUGE +SUPPORT

+Active

+Easy to talk to

+Great Guy

+Raised SF from the dead

• Gaminglight Love 1

ImperialRP SMT & Head Admin

Former Marshal Commander

1 hour ago, Donovan 1973 said:

HUGE +SUPPORT

+Active

+Easy to talk to

+Great Guy

+Raised SF from the dead

Fleet Admiral Mingejini 

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

1 hour ago, Donovan 1973 said:

HUGE +SUPPORT

+Active

+Easy to talk to

+Great Guy

+Raised SF from the dead

Ya minge

〖ImperialRP〗Ex: 69th Medical Corps Commander (4/12/21 - 6/10/21)Senior ModeratorGM0 || Current: N/A || Ph.D. in Minging | ❤️ Medical

"Mmmmm Monkey" ~ Sun Tzu

Medical_emblem.png.2130abd51a4e7aab05326b0a9a4b8327.png

2 hours ago, Donovan 1973 said:

HUGE +SUPPORT

+Active

+Easy to talk to

+Great Guy

+Raised SF from the dead

Dragon - Former Fennec
Current: The Eighth Brother | Dragon

Insidious Clan Owner/Leader
Former: The High Inquisitor, Senior Admin X 2 , Second Sister, Sovereign Protector Ved Kennede, Ninth Sister, First Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu, GM V

2 hours ago, Donovan 1973 said:

HUGE +SUPPORT

+Active

+Easy to talk to

+Great Guy

+Raised SF from the dead

Good Luck! from your former Wanjini.

| Earf | Former Pyke Underboss | Former Shock Vice Commander | Pijo|
| First Centurion Guard | Former Shadow Guard Lead |
| Former Admin | Former GM III |           

download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif               

5 hours ago, Donovan 1973 said:

HUGE +SUPPORT

+Active

+Easy to talk to

+Great Guy

+Raised SF from the dead

Quality person right here.

I have worked with Manjini for many, many moths and can attest to one thing. He has a heart of gold and truly cares about his people. His effort and focus in SF are excellent and admirable, and you could do worse with Manjini as Fleet Admiral.

Good luck!

Edited by M A N D O

ISB Director Orson Krennic
Imperial RP JMT | Head Gamemaster | Super Admin

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47tqzphujjgqzjgbikpz

9 hours ago, Donovan 1973 said:

HUGE +SUPPORT

+Active

+Easy to talk to

+Great Guy

+Raised SF from the dead

I know everybody jokes around with you manjini, however the work you have done with SF has been fantastic. 

Best of luck.

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

19 hours ago, Donovan 1973 said:

HUGE +SUPPORT

+Active

+Easy to talk to

+Great Guy

+Raised SF from the dead

Retired: Star Fighter Group Captain Chief Aviation Officer Inferno Squad Lead | Naval Senior Officer x3 |
Imperial Staff Member

Current: Imperial Commando Officer | 501st Officer | First Ever IC Hazmat LeadImperial Senior Moderator | 
Forum Diplomat

-Support

does not pose the maturity nor the managing and multitasking skills to handle a high-command position

frequent and excessive liar (referencing past forums posts where he would over-state his achievements or involvements in achievements, and undermine that of others, as well as personal interactions I have had with him.)

it is my whole hearted opinion to say that I do not believe manjini is remotely qualified for a high command rank as of me writing this response. There is a lot that he needs to work on (both personally and proffesionally) before I, as well as a handful of others can see Manjini perfoming well in such a grandiose position.

• Thanks 1

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █   The Antagonist of GamingLight   █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

1 hour ago, caps said:

-Support

does not pose the maturity nor the managing and multitasking skills to handle a high-command position

frequent and excessive liar (referencing past forums posts where he would over-state his achievements or involvements in achievements, and undermine that of others, as well as personal interactions I have had with him.)

it is my whole hearted opinion to say that I do not believe manjini is remotely qualified for a high command rank as of me writing this response. There is a lot that he needs to work on (both personally and proffesionally) before I, as well as a handful of others can see Manjini perfoming well in such a grandiose position.

Yeah what this guy said!

+Support

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

18 hours ago, caps said:

-Support

OG DT TI-23 Marksmen V07 (Retired)
FormerSenior Gunnery Officer LX003, Lord I SilonDT 1LT DI3Imperial RP Moderator

On 1/10/2022 at 10:36 PM, Psyche said:

fr
+++++++++++++++++support!!!

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

On 1/11/2022 at 6:35 PM, caps said:

-Support

Given |
| Former Starfighter Marshall | Former Agent Del Meeko |
| Former Senior Gamemaster |

Warner Bros Wb GIF by Joker Movie

-Support

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton

-Support

Last Real Starfighter Marshall Brand

------------------------------------------------------------------------

High Five Tom Cruise GIF by Hollywood Suite

On 1/11/2022 at 5:35 PM, caps said:

-Support

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster