Frog/DT SNR CMDR MO0's Fleet Admiral Application- Accepted

Frog

Poll  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become the next Fleet Admiral?

• Yes, Please Explain!
    • No, Please Explain!

4 hours ago, Marshall Manjini said:

+support

Frog before i of course state obvious i want to say, You are hardworking, you are what in all honesty im trying to achieve i personally feel like you are one of the most if not dedicated members in DT, and even to this day you have helped both me as a Marshall become a better person, with all luck i want you to get it as for many reason i will be sharing AND SUPPORTING!

So.... Lets get started

+Activity Honestly amazing, https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/2779466?servers[4604844]=7D as shown in here, you have over 1000 hours in game making it your main server, as also proven you have a steady activity, you have what i like to call a linear activity your always active, just in dif time zones.

+Records, Of course you have notable goals you sir frog has reached Senior commander and is been the current Sim Record holder as 23, of course making DT what it is today and of course not short of notice been Senior Command something i personally belief is shown and also proven via how you are doing as a command member.

+Helpful, As i can remember you have helped me with everything you could have done, and honestly i thank you, you have helped me become a better person and also answered any questions i had about transfers, or anything of the sort, you are a person people can trust. Meaning that if someone can trust you, they can go to you something that as shown beforehand Gallius rax is the point, been there for people something sir, you always do.

+Last point, Frog. And most Important in my eyes, is your relations with Navy battalions from my POV at least you are friendly to every battalion in Navy as far as SF,IF,and Navy as a whole is considered you have been there for them, meaning you know what is asked from you making you even more fit.

Thats all sorry for bringing up a lot of points i just had to say a lot lol ❤️

-IC CMDR 1138 Boss -Senior Admin  -Senior Gamemaster 

4 hours ago, Marshall Manjini said:

+support

Frog before i of course state obvious i want to say, You are hardworking, you are what in all honesty im trying to achieve i personally feel like you are one of the most if not dedicated members in DT, and even to this day you have helped both me as a Marshall become a better person, with all luck i want you to get it as for many reason i will be sharing AND SUPPORTING!

So.... Lets get started

+Activity Honestly amazing, https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/2779466?servers[4604844]=7D as shown in here, you have over 1000 hours in game making it your main server, as also proven you have a steady activity, you have what i like to call a linear activity your always active, just in dif time zones.

+Records, Of course you have notable goals you sir frog has reached Senior commander and is been the current Sim Record holder as 23, of course making DT what it is today and of course not short of notice been Senior Command something i personally belief is shown and also proven via how you are doing as a command member.

+Helpful, As i can remember you have helped me with everything you could have done, and honestly i thank you, you have helped me become a better person and also answered any questions i had about transfers, or anything of the sort, you are a person people can trust. Meaning that if someone can trust you, they can go to you something that as shown beforehand Gallius rax is the point, been there for people something sir, you always do.

+Last point, Frog. And most Important in my eyes, is your relations with Navy battalions from my POV at least you are friendly to every battalion in Navy as far as SF,IF,and Navy as a whole is considered you have been there for them, meaning you know what is asked from you making you even more fit.

Thats all sorry for bringing up a lot of points i just had to say a lot lol ❤️

We don't interact very often but most of the time they're very positive interactions, good luck Frog!

Former 501st Senior Commander Miyo 5654

"I eat bug"                 

9 hours ago, bop said:

+Support!

Frog has been apart of DT for about 6 months now, he is EXTREMELY dedicated to the server.

+Experienced member of the community
+He understands the job of a fleet admiral
+Was high command on PoliceRP
+Has brought DT to the peak, breaking its record of most DT on ever (23 DT on at once)

Tank Troopa BiggieCheez!
Reserves: DT SB3   Former: Senior Admin | Senior Gamemaster 
Former:  8th DT SNR CMDR SB3|ISB 021 Agent Kallus| IC COL BiggieCheez|Shock Commander D
oofenshmirtz | ARC Trooper ChesterCheetah | Crimson Reaper/Gren/Maroon/Blux2biggie smalls GIF

+ Support

While I haven’t had many opportunities to interact with Frog, his reputation precedes him.

The amount of work and focus he has put into DT, what with the added subclasses and changes to the battalion during his tenure are nothing short of amazing. 

Certainly a deserving person for this role! Good luck!

ISB Director Orson Krennic
Imperial RP JMT | Head Gamemaster | Super Admin

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47tqzphujjgqzjgbikpz

22 hours ago, bop said:

+Support!

Frog has been apart of DT for about 6 months now, he is EXTREMELY dedicated to the server.

+Has brought DT to the peak, breaking its record of most DT on ever (23 DT on at once)

Biggest DT minge

Former ST Commander Lydus
Current Elder Guard Carnor Jax

Lover of Women

On 1/10/2022 at 3:33 PM, bop said:

+Support!

Although the guy is cringe, I say he would do good

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton

+Support
Didn't get removed

Current: 47th Duelist Euronymous 501st CMDR Pisces
Previous: SHGO Senior Guard Kuiyn | 501st HVYAL CPT Pisces 2223 | AO SubLT Pisces | GM VIII | Shore CQB SSGT Pisces TK2223 | DT SSGT WC1 | SO Lieutenant Nova | Purge BAL MAJ Pisces GB12
"
Wanna see how I got these warns?"

On 1/10/2022 at 2:33 PM, bop said:

+Support!

Yes

I've been part of DT for only about a month now so my opinion of Frog is much less experienced than what some others here have to say. But I'm still able to notice everything he's done for DT and how far it's come since he became command! DT is sitting at over 50 members, with an entire new update coming very soon- I've never been happier to align myself with DT in a server.

On 1/10/2022 at 9:33 PM, bop said:

+Support!

On 1/12/2022 at 12:48 PM, SilonMist said:

+Support
Has been an INTEGRAL part of DT for a long long time
He manages very well and is down to earth
Excellent choice

Last Real Starfighter Marshall Brand

------------------------------------------------------------------------

High Five Tom Cruise GIF by Hollywood Suite

On 1/10/2022 at 3:33 PM, bop said:

+Support!

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

On 1/10/2022 at 8:33 PM, bop said:

+Support!

Current: R RG Senior Guard R DT MAJ TO3, Seeker SH46

Former: Nova COL, MML RG Elder Guard Kir Kanos , SHGDT COL TO3, Seeker SC01