Frog/DT SNR CMDR MO0's Fleet Admiral Application- Accepted

Frog

Poll  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become the next Fleet Admiral?

• Yes, Please Explain!
    • No, Please Explain!

• Head of Staff

1. What is your current IGN? (In Game Name)

Frog

2. What rank are you applying for?

Fleet Admiral

3. Why do you want to become the position of Fleet Admiral Gallius Rax

I want to become Fleet Admiral Gallius Rax because I want to be able to help out Naval in any way I can. I believe that in my current position as DT SNR CMDR I am quite limited in what I can do for Naval as a whole, and if I become Fleet Admiral my abilities to help lead, manage, and effect change within Naval as a whole will be increased tenfold. I would like to get more involved with the other Naval battalions, and take a more direct role in helping them prosper and grow, as opposed to my current role as an outside advisor. In addition, although I will mainly be focusing on Naval, being High Command allows me to help out other battalions such as Army and IQ. Being Naval High Command does not solely restrict you to Naval, you have the opportunity and privilege to affect server wide change. Throughout my 6.5 months in DT, and my 4 months as DT Command, I believe I have done my part in helping Naval and DT to the best of my abilities. When I received DT VCMDR, and the other Command left there were only 19 Deathtroopers left. Now as of writing there are 55 Deathtroopers. Just a few days ago we hit an all-time activity record of 23 DT Online. I created a very significant update for DT in recent weeks, as well as implemented countless new policies and changes to DT over my career in the battalion. I believe that because of my track record in DT, as well as my leadership skills and maturity level, I am fully qualified and able to serve as Fleet Admiral.

4. How much in-game time do you have on the server?

As of writing, I have 1,008 Hours, which translates to 6 Weeks.

5. How active can you be on the server?

I can be on for an average of 4-6 Hours per day.

6. What is the Main purpose of being a Fleet Admiral?

The main purpose of being a Fleet Admiral is to be the first step of Naval High Command COC. The Fleet Admiral is the first person that someone will contact if they have an issue that requires High Command involvement. The job as a member of high command is to oversee the battalion that you are assigned to. Your role as high command is to be an advisor, assisting where needed. High command should not step in when they are not needed and let the battalion command run their own battalion, unless necessary. Another job of Fleet Admiral is in general being a good role model. Fleet Admiral being the first rank in Naval HC must represent the values of the Imperial Navy.

7. Why should we trust you with this Position?

I should be trusted with this position for several reasons, the first reason is time. I have been a member of this community for just about 2 years now, and I have never abused any positions, or done anything to violate trust. Being in DT for 7 months, and DT Command for 4 months I have shown my capabilities as a leader and a role model. In addition to my command experience here, I have held multiple High Command positions on Gaminglight’s PoliceRP Server. I believe another reason to trust me with this position is my extensive experience within the servers Staff Team. I have been a member of Gaminglight staff for over a year, and I am a Senior/Supervisor of both the Forum Diplomat Corps, as well as Gaminglight Support. Throughout my time in ImperialRP, I have done nothing but show myself to be a mature, competent, and trustworthy leader.

Edited by A Frog
  • Like 2

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

+Support!

Frog has been apart of DT for about 6 months now, he is EXTREMELY dedicated to the server.

+Experienced member of the community
+He understands the job of a fleet admiral
+Was high command on PoliceRP
+Has brought DT to the peak, breaking its record of most DT on ever (23 DT on at once)

• Thanks 1
  • Heart-Eyes 1

Just now, bop said:

+Support!

Frog has been apart of DT for about 6 months now, he is EXTREMELY dedicated to the server.

+Has brought DT to the peak, breaking its record of most DT on ever (23 DT on at once)

• Thanks 1

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

Just now, bop said:

+Support!

I Love Frog!!!!

• Thanks 1

▞▞▞▞▞▖Retired𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧▝▞▞▞▞▞
◤ Retired: Shock Senior Commander | Eighth Brother 

1 minute ago, bop said:

+Support!

• Thanks 1

Former: Imperial Lord Darth Vader | DT Senior Commander WH0

10 minutes ago, bop said:

+Support!

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

12 minutes ago, bop said:

+Support!

Huge +Support. You have done amazing with DT. Keep up the fantastic work. 

Good Luck mate!

• Thanks 1

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

1 hour ago, bop said:

+Support!

Good Luck!

| Earf | Former Pyke Underboss | Former Shock Vice Commander | Pijo|
| First Centurion Guard | Former Shadow Guard Lead |
| Former Admin | Former GM III |           

download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif               

1 hour ago, bop said:

+Support!

Good luck Frog, wish you the best !

𝐌𝐓𝐅 𝐀𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚-𝟏 𝐋𝐢𝐞𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐭 '𝐌𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞'
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐫:
             𝐒𝐂𝐏-𝐑𝐏 𝐌𝐓𝐅 𝐄𝟏𝟏 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐥. 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐋𝟏 | 𝐑𝐑𝐇 𝐆𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐎𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫 𝟗 | 𝐂𝐈 𝐑𝐧𝐃 𝐀𝐈𝐍 | 𝐕𝟒 𝐑𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐧 𝐈𝐕 | 𝐌𝐓𝐅 𝐌𝐮-𝟑 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐂𝐈 𝟐𝐋𝐓 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐐𝐃𝟖 𝐒𝐚𝐛𝐫𝐞 𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 | 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥-𝐑𝐏 𝐃𝐓 𝐒𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐋𝟏 / 𝐒𝐎𝟐 | 𝐒𝐅 𝐎𝐒𝐋 𝐒𝐋 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐞 | 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰 𝐆𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐊𝐢𝐫 𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐬 | 𝐈𝐂 𝐒𝐒𝐕𝐋 𝐓𝐨𝐩𝐚𝐳 | 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐨 𝐒𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐝 𝐈𝐅𝟔𝟗 

1215259325_6imnh1(2).gif.488126faeb9b010d326c3e5d31e623e5.gif

1 hour ago, bop said:

+Support!

1 hour ago, bop said:

+Support!

2 hours ago, bop said:

+Support!

ImperialRP SMT & Head Admin

Former Marshal Commander

2 hours ago, bop said:

+Support!

Give this man fleet admiral already!

Imperial RP: | Ex DT MAJ AR5 / DT SCO | Ex Imperial RP Sr. Admin |

Military RP: | Ex Brigadier General Of The Russian Airforce | Ex RUMP Solider

ezgif-2-b4b8f638f1b9.gif.afa2dedbc8295a329c0829e6db4dc76d.gif

-Support

-People say hes dedicated but really hes just inactive.
-I never see the guy doing anything extra or anything that amazes me so i feel some other people deserve it more.

-He says "I would like to get more involved with the other Naval battalions" But in reality he needs to work on getting involved with his own regiment.

I would like to say that you obviously have experience but you also need to be able to be active and available as HC, maybe you might change your activity and be more active/Available to help naval if you get HC. This isn't anything personal as I barely know you and I don't ever remember talking to you that much so i don't know what kind of person you are. You could be the nicest guy in the world but without being more active than usual then there's no point, HC is also extremely demanding which you probably already know but you need to understand people want someone who can devote a lot of time. Like I said this is nothing personal and I'm probably gonna look like a massive dick but I'm just saying my opinion.  I might be completely wrong Good luck anyway ! 

p.s dont hate me when ur Fleet admiral for this please.

Edited by Steeley
  • Dislike 2

Retired: Star Fighter Group Captain Chief Aviation Officer Inferno Squad Lead | Naval Senior Officer x3 |
Imperial Staff Member

Current: Imperial Commando Officer | 501st Officer | First Ever IC Hazmat LeadImperial Senior Moderator | 
Forum Diplomat

17 minutes ago, Steeley said:

-Support

-I never see the guy doing anything extra or anything that amazes me so i feel some other people deserve it more.

-He says "I would like to get more involved with the other Naval battalions" But in reality he needs to work on getting involved with his own regiment.

I would like to say that you obviously have experience but you also need to be able to be active and available as HC, maybe you might change your activity and be more active/Available to help naval if you get HC. This isn't anything personal as I barely know you and I don't ever remember talking to you that much so i don't know what kind of person you are. You could be the nicest guy in the world but without being more active than usual then there's no point, HC is also extremely demanding which you probably already know but you need to understand people want someone who can devote a lot of time. Like I said this is nothing personal and I'm probably gonna look like a massive dick but I'm just saying my opinion. Good luck anyway !

I dont have an issue against Frog i just want mando to get it

Edited by Donovan 1973

Imperial Senate Guard Taggart

Former: Star-Fighter Wing Commander | Shock Lt. Colonel | Gamemaster

Short People GIF

4 minutes ago, bop said:

Per the command SOP, the expectations for command is to be active 3 - 5 days a week,
Looking at his battle metrics - 
https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/2779466?servers[4604844]=1M He is on almost EVERYDAY, and only gone on LOA twice ever.
This includes ALWAYS hitting quota when I was around as HC, he went above and beyond hitting 20+ loggings.

He has made an enormous battalion update that includes a new sub branch, a new donation job sub branch, 5 new jobs, and a new model change that was accepted and is awaiting implementation into the server. He has been in DT for about 6 months, he has gone above and beyond with the battalion update he did.

He is EXTREMELY involved with his battalion, he knows the ins in out of his battalion, he has been apart of it for 6 months. He actively talks to his members in his chats and is in TS never cooped up in his command office, speaking to his troops where others don't.

EVERYTHING ABOVE IS ME NOT INSUNIATING AN ARGUMENT BUT ANSWERING THE POINTS HE HAS MADE.

I might be corrected in some areas but as i said i dont know the guy very well and i was just saying my opinion, obviously i havent interacted or noticed him enough. 

Retired: Star Fighter Group Captain Chief Aviation Officer Inferno Squad Lead | Naval Senior Officer x3 |
Imperial Staff Member

Current: Imperial Commando Officer | 501st Officer | First Ever IC Hazmat LeadImperial Senior Moderator | 
Forum Diplomat

3 hours ago, bop said:

+Support!

Former Grand Admiral Thrawn and the only High Sovereign ever

457598046_gifgit(2).gif.5e63b70d588d20f44f10999c710e83e0.gif

+Support, I have come to this conclusion for the following reason:

-Professional, You treat everyone with respect and strive to better yourself
-Informed, You are a long time player with experience with the inner workings of the server
-Creative, You have made changes to the DT battalion that has brought attention as well as activity
-Application, That's one fine application!

Current: ST Pvt
EX Head Admin
EX Gamemaster Overseer / Head Game Master
EX Inferno Squadron Commander

+support

Frog before i of course state obvious i want to say, You are hardworking, you are what in all honesty im trying to achieve i personally feel like you are one of the most if not dedicated members in DT, and even to this day you have helped both me as a Marshall become a better person, with all luck i want you to get it as for many reason i will be sharing AND SUPPORTING!

So.... Lets get started

+Activity Honestly amazing, https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/2779466?servers[4604844]=7D as shown in here, you have over 1000 hours in game making it your main server, as also proven you have a steady activity, you have what i like to call a linear activity your always active, just in dif time zones.

+Records, Of course you have notable goals you sir frog has reached Senior commander and is been the current Sim Record holder as 23, of course making DT what it is today and of course not short of notice been Senior Command something i personally belief is shown and also proven via how you are doing as a command member.

+Helpful, As i can remember you have helped me with everything you could have done, and honestly i thank you, you have helped me become a better person and also answered any questions i had about transfers, or anything of the sort, you are a person people can trust. Meaning that if someone can trust you, they can go to you something that as shown beforehand Gallius rax is the point, been there for people something sir, you always do.

+Last point, Frog. And most Important in my eyes, is your relations with Navy battalions from my POV at least you are friendly to every battalion in Navy as far as SF,IF,and Navy as a whole is considered you have been there for them, meaning you know what is asked from you making you even more fit.

Thats all sorry for bringing up a lot of points i just had to say a lot lol ❤️

• Like 2

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

3 hours ago, bop said:

+Support!

Ex Grand General!

Ex Nova Senior Commander

6 hours ago, Darth Zefer said:

+ huge support 

- Fantastic DT Commander 

- would make a interesting Fleet Admiral 

- has done alot for DT so deserves Fleet Admiral 

- great application

- well a fit for high command 

Good luck Frog 👍

Dragon - Former Fennec
Current: The Eighth Brother | Dragon

Insidious Clan Owner/Leader
Former: The High Inquisitor, Senior Admin X 2 , Second Sister, Sovereign Protector Ved Kennede, Ninth Sister, First Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu, GM V

4 hours ago, Steeley said:

-Support

I would like to say that you obviously have experience but you also need to be able to be active and available as HC, maybe you might change your activity and be more active/Available to help naval if you get HC. This isn't anything personal as I barely know you and I don't ever remember talking to you that much so i don't know what kind of person you are. You could be the nicest guy in the world but without being more active than usual then there's no point, HC is also extremely demanding which you probably already know but you need to understand people want someone who can devote a lot of time. Like I said this is nothing personal and I'm probably gonna look like a massive dick but I'm just saying my opinion.  I might be completely wrong Good luck anyway ! 

p.s dont hate me when ur Fleet admiral for this please.

Current: Outside enjoyer

Ex: Tenn Graneet/Vice Admiral || Purge BTO CSM Daddy || E-11 SFC MageZX || Security SGT MageZX || GM III || DT HVE 1SG SK3

onigiri eating GIF

7 hours ago, bop said:

+Support!

The minus supports on this application have no understanding of Frog or the great things he has done for DT, by their own admission

As a former HC member, Frog is by far the best current choice for Fleet Admiral.

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster