Mewys Good Bye For Awhile

Mewy Minge

there is a chance ill be back but i have found a new communty on a different game and it has been amazing in so many ways i just want to say i lost mostly all interest in garrys mod at the momment 

@VaderYou're A Good Guy You Have Matured Than Alot Of People Who I Knew Were Staff Before

@Tacticalmy fav british person you are the biggest sweet heart to everyone on the server and its amazing having you here and making peoples days i can't wait to see you SMT

Phil My Longest Best Friend/pimp you have grown in so many diffrent ways from when i first met you its crazy  keep doing you 

@catfishing for nitro  You're Nice And Cool 

everyone else i know i forgot a handful of people but just know every single one of you who cross paths with mewy i am happy you did so.

febc990adfc212b4762e1f932a6f635d.png.88381d2558bf63a88f91fe11780d5b04.png

Hello, friend. 
I am sad to see you go, I understand how it is to find a new community that you enjoy and I wish you luck on that journey. 

I appreciated your support when I was falsely banned, and I won't forget that. 

o7

SCP-RP: - GenSec Enlisted (LCPL)
PRP: (Former) - | State & DOC Command | SPMU Master Patrolman | CERT Sergeant |

Cya Mewy

🔵S.W.A.T Commander ChipDail 1K15🔵

“You need to beaware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins.” – Jim Stovall 

Wow I'm offended I didn't even get a mention but anyways you're always welcome back don't be a stranger on discord my friend. Until we meet again best of luck to you

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current