• Accept
    • Deny

What is your In Game Name?
Gorilla

What is your In Current Rank?

Warrant Agent

What is your Agent Name?
Boss Nugg MIF15

How Long Have You Been In Inferno Squad?
7 weeks and 5 days

Why Do You Want To Become An Officer? [150+ Words]
I personally have really enjoyed what IF has to offer so far. I want to play a more active role in building up our ranks and activity. I am also really interested in the new sub-branches that we will hopefully have implemented soon. So I want to be an active part of making the vision of those branches a reality. I am hoping to host more ID checks/interrogations, missions and sims for the regiment. I hope I will be able to encourage others to join the battalion and see what it has to offer. I have also found it very fulfilling leading regiments on Imperial RP and so I would very much like to take up  a leadership role again. I really do see great things ahead for Inferno Squad and being a member of the officers, I think, would be the best way that I can help this battalion.

How could you assist Inferno Squad Command with this rank?  [100+ Words]
I could host more tryouts, missions and SIMS (including flight sims) to help show off a lot of what you can do as a member of Inferno Squadron as well as encourage NCOs to do the same. I would also be able to work more closely with the command team so that we can better organize the NCOs and enlisted to increase activity on the server. Right now, we have a low number of officers and we do need more. I think that if I’m accepted I could really help get numbers and activity up to a good place for the inferno squad.

How many strikes do you have? 

None

Do you have any prior experience in being an officer/leading? If so explain. 

Years ago, I was an officer+ in many battalions. When I staffed on another server, they would often make me a the commander of dead regiments so that I could revive them and I got a lot of command experience through that.

Here is a short list of the officer positions I held that I can remember:
Galactic Commandos Colonel
Scout Commander
Shadow Commander

What Qualifications could you bring too the Inferno Squad Officer Team?
I am a good Communicator and team leader. I am very good at encouraging others towards success and RP.

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 2 Week Trial Period?  

Yes

(Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion)

Edited by Gorilla
I got promoted

12 hours ago, Darth Zefer said:

+ support 

- good application 

- Sounds like he's a decent NCO and would make a good Officer 

Good luck 👍

Very active 

IF needs more officers (only got 2)

Nice guy he trained me

Surprised he's not already officer

Imperial Senate Guard Taggart