women

Aussie GL

pfft women am I right *laughs in amoug us fnaf NFT bored ape NFT maintenance Australian ooh aah monkey noises cool kid alert discord cheese burger maintenance gaming*

Edited by Aussie GL
  • Like 1
  • Laughing 1
  • Sad 2
  • Heart-Eyes 2
  • Dislike 1

Maintenance Expert ll Ex. Foremen ll Ex. EFM ll Ex. Senior Technician ll Ex. RRH Engineer Squad Leader Golf 1 ll One of the Greatest minges ll  I'M NOT A RANG SIMP Troll face  ll Ex. Umbrella Corporation CMDR

PEKKA and Mini PEKKA

The PEKKA’s were originally invented by crazy and very drunk Goblins back in the Goblins lands and after a very drunken night they passed out, the first ever PEKKA, named Butterfly Princess awoke within the Goblin Hut and stole the plans and made a run for it and migrated to fiery and lava like volcanic lands far, far from Goblin territory, they built themselves up over time into an empire in the land.

8 minutes ago, Bulborb said:

What the hell did I just read?

Maintenance Expert ll Ex. Foremen ll Ex. EFM ll Ex. Senior Technician ll Ex. RRH Engineer Squad Leader Golf 1 ll One of the Greatest minges ll  I'M NOT A RANG SIMP Troll face  ll Ex. Umbrella Corporation CMDR

6 minutes ago, Aussie GL said:

PEKKA and Mini PEKKA

The PEKKA’s were originally invented by crazy and very drunk Goblins back in the Goblins lands and after a very drunken night they passed out, the first ever PEKKA, named Butterfly Princess awoke within the Goblin Hut and stole the plans and made a run for it and migrated to fiery and lava like volcanic lands far, far from Goblin territory, they built themselves up over time into an empire in the land.

I didn't know goblins could be so smart but I got a question, did PEKKA build the mini PEKKA or does mini PEKKA just have nothing to do with this and you just wrote their name?

Edited by Bulborb

SCPRP | Mr. Inactive | Resigned

Former: Admin Maintenance Foreman Head Of H.L.P.R. Bot | MTF E11 SSGT Bulborb L1GT

[On CC's] Frank West MTF ETA 10 U2 "See No Evil"

spacer.png

Goblins, Spear Goblins and Goblin Huts

The Goblins have always lived in villages in the Goblin lands, constantly warring with other villages for gold, something they can’t get enough of. Many of the Goblins used sacks to steal gold in raids, they also developed daggers and Spears which were only used for defense of the Goblin villages, some goblins also defected to other villages across the Goblin and Barbaric lands being tempted in by further wealth. Many Goblins moved to the Great Builder Workshop in tinkerland where one of the crazy-ist Wizards of all time lived, many came back with crazy inventions and others stayed to create more troublesome things. The Goblin species along with the human species are the most ancient of the lands. When the Goblin lands were invaded for two arena’s they were forced into the arena’s to fight with their daggers and spears, the wannabe Kings also made use of the Goblin Huts, what goes on in them is not known.

24 minutes ago, Bulborb said:

I didn't know goblins could be so smart but I got a question, did PEKKA build the mini PEKKA or does mini PEKKA just have nothing to do with this and you just wrote their name?

On 1/11/2022 at 2:08 AM, Yato Sensei said:

@LoaffWhy did you allow this person to return?

It was not I, but @Jackwebb1112

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

@Aussie GL 
Sewer Goblin.

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

5 hours ago, Grеg said:

@Moonroseare you a government drone spy

She obviously is😬

I don't know wtf I just read but okay lots of info that is kinda useless but aye more to ya! and Idk about the whole women being drones and what not seems like the SCP foundation have been up to some pretty stinky stuff

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

6 hours ago, balloonhail4979 said:

I don't know wtf I just read but okay lots of info that is kinda useless but aye more to ya! and Idk about the whole women being drones and what not seems like the SCP foundation have been up to some pretty stinky stuff

What this guy said

free r kelly

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

Funny meme from the guy above me

• Like 1

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current