kvng.nazzy

What is your In Game Name?

Wobble

What is your SteamID?

STEAM_0:1:632194992

How Long Have You Been In 501st?

12/7/21

Why Do You Want To Become An Officer? [100+ Words]

There are two main reasons why I want to become an Officer. First of all, I want to make a difference in the training of Reserve Soldiers. Second of all, I enjoy challenges and becoming an Officer would be a new challenge that I would take with complete seriousness and would excel in. I don't know how to get to 100 + word lmfao.

How could you assist the 501st Command with this rank?  [75+ Words]

As NCO on this battalion and others i have multiple ideas on how we can improve our ranks and teach upcoming nco/officers.

How many strikes do you have?

What Qualifications could you bring too the 501st Officer Team? 

I can bring Support the troopers that need it. I am very active so I'm available to help.

Have you had an previous experience has an Officer?

NOPE

What is the purpose/duty of an Officer?:

Being a officer means you have lot more responsibility, since your troopers are a reflection of you and your commander. Officers help with trainings, tryouts and provides guidance.

Denied.
While we have no doubt you would make a great Officer, please consider reapplying in 2 weeks once you've learned the ropes of being an NCO+, next time make sure you are meeting the word count as well!

Former 501st Senior Commander Miyo 5654

"I eat bug"