Light's Resignation

The Light

On 1/9/2022 at 5:24 PM, The Light said:

also hoovy sucks at dbd

hey what the?!

Light, I always gave you shit but I can't deny that you've been a great Research High-Command. Although your DBD skills need a lot of work. Also, avoid toxic waste barrels.

Take care of yourself. 🙂

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

Damn, in my short time in research. You were always a chill and awesome dude! Gonna suck to see you leave us. Best of luck with your future endeavors!

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

I first saw this when I was at work, and totally forgot to reply. 😅

It's been great having you as Research High Command. You've really taken initiative within the division, especially within the Field Agency.
Been a long journey, and I'm glad to have seen parts of it.

Make sure to watch yourself, and keep astray from the O5 Council, Mr. E.

We lost another good one boys! I never really knew you but you seem to have had a big effect with everyone here and I do hope you return sometime! Sucks to see you leave! o7

Former -{Longest Purge VCMDR} {EXP Researcher} {CI LCPL x2} {Maintenance Professional{CI RnD Supervisory Agent}{MTF Nu7 1LT } {HTF Zealot}

OWNER OF {The Eternal Twins{Phantom Squadron{MTF Kairos-01 'Sola Fide'{A Group of Psychos}