Boss Nass

1. Steam Name: Hefty Man

2. Ingame Name: Boss Nass

3. SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/custom-cumshots-420

4. Ban Length: Permaban

5. Admin that Banned you: Doesn't Say

6. Reason for Ban:  "Racism"

7. Dispute: 

Hi, I am trying to appeal a ban I received some 2-3 years ago on your Star Wars RP server. The reason states racism, but it has been that long I cannot remember at all the circumstances. I'm now 21 and have matured massively and am studying for a law degree at university. I am appealing as I haven't played much Garry's Mod in the past 2 years, and after watching all the films again and the new shows on Disney Plus I want to get back into the Star Wars RP scene. I remember this was the only half decent server for RPing, and I remember how well it was actually run by the admins. It would be much appreciated if I am accepted back onto the server to do some serious RPing.

I can assure that my behaviour and personality have changed dramatically in the past 2 years, and the thought of 'minging' (as you guys call it) doesn't appeal to me at all. The past few years have been difficult for us all, and if my country was to go into another lockdown I would love to be able to play on this server religiously. 

Furthermore, I would again like to emphasis my regret for my actions. If I am considered by the mods, may I propose a 1 warn system for me to prove myself and if I step out of line once then you can keep my ban standing. 

May I also mention that I am very interested in making a purchase for the Lord role on the server as that seems very cool, and would somewhat prove my commitment to the server.

Thankyou for your time and I hope to see you in the Star Destroyer soon,

Callum

Edited by Boss Nass

32 minutes ago, AmbitiousMike said:

+ Support

I support this man as if your ban was made like 2 years ago, I think that is long enough to have been banned now. You are also doing a law degree so you should be sensible. I think that it is a bit unfair as I have also checked that you have had several ban appeals rejected. I too know how you feel. I was perma banned and not given a reason and every time I appeal its denied as they do not know why. I think it is time for you to go back as long as you behave. We all deserve a second chance. I just hope that gaming light sees the light. I hope Jesus goes with you. Amen brother.    

Luke 17:3-4 

So watch yourselves! “If another believer sins, rebuke that person; then if there is repentance, forgive. Even if that person wrongs you seven times a day and each time turns again and asks forgiveness, you must forgive.”

image.thumb.png.e142c891452eb8b9ea7852dd2f3634fe.png

• Gaminglight Love 1

▞▞▞▞▞▖Retired𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧▝▞▞▞▞▞
◤ Retired: Shock Senior Commander | Eighth Brother 

38 minutes ago, AmbitiousMike said:

+ Support

I support this man as if your ban was made like 2 years ago, I think that is long enough to have been banned now. You are also doing a law degree so you should be sensible. I think that it is a bit unfair as I have also checked that you have had several ban appeals rejected. I too know how you feel. I was perma banned and not given a reason and every time I appeal its denied as they do not know why. I think it is time for you to go back as long as you behave. We all deserve a second chance. I just hope that gaming light sees the light. I hope Jesus goes with you. Amen brother.    

So watch yourselves! “If another believer sins, rebuke that person; then if there is repentance, forgive. Even if that person wrongs you seven times a day and each time turns again and asks forgiveness, you must forgive.”

• Gaminglight Love 1

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

38 minutes ago, AmbitiousMike said:

+ Support

• Gaminglight Love 1

Ex-Sovereign Kile Hannad / Julien 

35 minutes ago, AmbitiousMike said:

+ Support

Spite not the right Steam ID or even a Steam ID. 2+ year is a good time to reflect on issues on what one has done over the years at age 21 I would think he be mature enough to not minge anymore and be mature so I say give him another chance why not + support 

• Gaminglight Love 1

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

1 hour ago, AmbitiousMike said:

+ Support

Former Grand Admiral Thrawn and the only High Sovereign ever

457598046_gifgit(2).gif.5e63b70d588d20f44f10999c710e83e0.gif

2 hours ago, AmbitiousMike said:

+ Support

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150

3 hours ago, AmbitiousMike said:

+ Support

Current RP/Staff Ranks: Reserved/Retired

Previous Ranks: EX-ST Commander | Ex-SCTAL/SCTL I 3rd ID10 of The Month  ImperialRP Assistant Head Gamemaster | ImperialRP Admin Agent Gideon Hask IF2 

Team Chestbox Gang 

spacer.png

12 hours ago, AmbitiousMike said:

+ Support

free him up

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

15 hours ago, AmbitiousMike said:

+ Support

ImperialRP SMT & Head Admin

Former Marshal Commander

+Support 

I mean imagine seeing “Player cumshots 420 has joined the game”

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

19 hours ago, AmbitiousMike said:

+ Support

19 hours ago, AmbitiousMike said:

+ Support

Current: ST Pvt
EX Head Admin
EX Gamemaster Overseer / Head Game Master
EX Inferno Squadron Commander

• Manager

ACCEPTED

Please allow up to 2 hours before your account is unbanned. If you wait 2 hours and no unban has occurred, please contact one of the servers Head Admin's

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗