Bonk

1. Questions

2. Your In-game: Wolfe

3. Your SteamID:  ID: STEAM_0:0:599048982

4. The admin's name in-game: Rex

5. The admin's steam name (If you know it): no

6. What warning did you receive: IDK i was gone when it happened

7. Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): dont have it 

8. Why do you think this warn was false: I was told the the person used a name similar to mine and i got warned cause of it.

9. Any extra information:

What happened was I was dealing with a who messed with EC and the name he had was very similar to his with me making a mistake I get the wrong Steam ID and warn him by accident I’m gonna see this through till it get removed. He did nothing to deserve this warn

-IC CMDR 1138 Boss -Senior Admin  -Senior Gamemaster 

1 hour ago, Darth Zefer said:

-\+ support 

After thinking this through I'm -/+ supporting this because it's clear this was a Mistake on Ben's side and he admits it and is willing to see it through to get your warn Removed so with that being bsaid I would just make a Warn appel to get it removed as clearly this was just a Mistake and is not worth hurting a Good Staff member career over it. 

If you make the Appel you will most likely get the warn Removed 

No this is his appeal I’m just seeing it through to help him get it removed 

-IC CMDR 1138 Boss -Senior Admin  -Senior Gamemaster 

14 hours ago, benjacobs034 said:

What happened was I was dealing with a who messed with EC and the name he had was very similar to his with me making a mistake I get the wrong Steam ID and warn him by accident I’m gonna see this through till it get removed. He did nothing to deserve this warn

+Support.

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

14 hours ago, benjacobs034 said:

+ Support, Mistakes Happen.

ImperialRP SMT & Head Admin

Former Marshal Commander

On 1/9/2022 at 6:03 PM, benjacobs034 said:

Accidental warn, should be appealed!

• Manager

ACCEPTED

To get the warn removed, navigate to the 'Bans' button at the top. Once you have the ban panel up, select 'profile', then click 'appeal' next to the warn that is needing to be removed. For the reason, enter the link to this topic!

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗