Orin's global resignation.

Iancompallo

Hello all, this is my goodbye. The times spent with all of you will be relished for the rest of my life but, life takes over and I cannot make time anymore. Until we meet again everyone. Before I go some special mentions:

@Locus:You are a great friend Locus, good luck with your career in PD and lets stay in touch.

@Abrams:Good luck, I knew from the day I met you you would go far. 

@Killing.SKR:You and me made some great times, good luck with everything, I will miss you dearly. 

@Tactical:You were always there for everyone's best interest, thank you.

@Philosophy:You were there for me when I joined back, you helped me integrate into the community and if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be here

@deathstriker124:Second time you've seen me do this I guess, though last time I didn't bother posting it

@Chad B: Another great man, you will be missed.

@GL Travis Sandman:You are an amazing and welcoming person, I hope we can stay connected, even after this. 

@Xx_Tox1c Meme_xX:I never got to do the whole department, good luck Kevin. 

This is it than everyone, good luck with all that may come your way, see you all around.

Goodbye.

Current: Resigned 

Former: SCU Low Command (LT) - SRT LCPL - DOC PROB COPD Low Command (CPT) FBI Low Command (DAD) - Moderator (PRP)

-Orin 

Damn man, I was looking forward to you becoming a FBI LT :(. One last meeting before you go man goodluck and hop everything goes well for you.

• Retired: 
  • Police Department Captain 1L-28
  • Emergency Medical Services Head FTO FTO-01
  • Emergency Medical Services Deputy 87-33
  • Emergency Medical Services Secretary
  • United States Marshal Service Lead Special Agent 1Q-31
  • USMS Bounty Hunter Leader BHL-01
  • SRT GySGT 1R-28
  • SRT Corporal 1S-28
  • SCU Colonel 1U-28/SCU Head FTO
  • Police RP: Moderator

Drill Sgt. Kevin 1L-28

• "You do not lose if you get knocked down. You lose if you stay down" -Muhammed Ali

Sad to see you go man! All of my experiences from you were giving positive energy. You carried out your duties with upmost professionalism and integrity. 

o7

Edited by Fitz

SCP-RP: - GenSec Enlisted (LCPL)
PRP: (Former) - | State & DOC Command | SPMU Master Patrolman | CERT Sergeant |

damn orin it's been real playing with you my friend if I ever see you on i'll still mess about with ya but i'll make sure to keep your brother in check

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current