Yohans Back story.

Iron Viper

the Date is 1996 in Scotland place of birth [REDACTED] at the age of 5 Yohan was not like the other kids who would go out and start fights instead he would spend time in his late fathers study reading on bio chemistry and the abnormal by the age of 10 he had amassed a large thirst for knowledge which caused him to leave his home in [REDACTED] in search of it. his travels took him all around the country allowing him to meet other grate minded individuals when he was around the age of 15 he came in contact with his first Anomaly it was a small radio that allowed him to hear any communication on any frequency after a month had past of him finding it he found a new frequency that was in use by the foundation he spent hours listening in on them to see what they were doing and if he should be a part of them however it didn't take the foundation long to find out that they had someone listening in on them an unknown MTF Squad at the time was sent out to find the on who had hacked into their comms that what they thought they never expected a small fifteen year old to the one they were looking for it took them two years to find him and in that time he had learned everything they was to know about the SCP foundation when the MTF stormed his Home (an alleyway) they could not bilevel that this boy was the one who had got been listening in on them they took him to site 0-5 where he was interrogated by an MTF in blue armour, out of fear he had to lie about his name when they asked who he was Yohan responded with Davy when they asked about how he was able to listen in on them he told them about the radio and how it worked this radio was later taken away by MTF Epsilon 6 the village idiots. around this time the foundation allowed Davy at the time to work for Gensec the security force in the foundation however it wouldn't be long till he betrayed the foundation, 2 years after working in the foundation davy had the respect of many in the foundation but on one fateful day everything would change. Alarms begun to ring out in the site a GOI raid was spotted and they were out for blood it wouldn't take them long to get to LCZ as mtf were busy dealing with SCP 682 the GOI ran right past them letting 682 slaughter them all when they got into D block they started to gun us all down some tried to fight back but it was hopeless Davy in understanding that these men hated the foundation as much he did when they were leaving he followed them to their HQ an member of delta command came out shotgun in hand and demanded to know why he was their he said to him " I FUCKING HATE THE FOUNDATION I WAS TAKEN AGAINS MY WILL, i saw how you gunned them all down with no mercy I have been trying to get away from them for years so i want to join your GOI" the delta was baffled that a member of the foundation would revolt like this the delta took him in and asked so who are you "i was Davy but that was a fake name who am i? my name is Yohan" the delta took him in and trained him for combat as well as for how to preform un ethical tests on hostages. when word got out that a chaos insurgency cell was on the door step of site 0-5 MTF E11 nine tailed fox was sent in to kill them all many of the CI at the time were killed but as for yohan and a few others made a run for it and met up with a new Insurgency cell at site 10. his time was short their as he met some new faces their one man who he became good friends with his name was Tackie callsign ALPHA, they got along well as to the point where tackie took yohan under his wing and taught him the more advanced combat skills. their was a few people he knew from site o5 that made it out alive their was Apple and Atlas at the time they were just some guys that I had worked with but my god they were some of the best guys i could of ever met. we were at site 10 for about 4 months before it all went to shit we had sent in a raid party to get SCP 682 so we could use its skin to make better armour but it breached containment and the site was forced to use the alpha warhead to blow it all to fuck so we lost a lot of good men that day but we had to keep moving if we were to stop the MTF would find us and kill us. we were on the move for 4 weeks when we made to it our current base of operations site 50. we have been here for almost 6 months witch in a sense is a fucking record me atlas and apple claimed the ranks of RND with Apple becoming the Director of Operations and Atlas is now in senior command me well I'm just getting started my thirst for knowledge has only been wetted and i know theirs more out their for me to learn and experiment on.   

Former RRH Analyst Delta 17 

58 minutes ago, Yato Sensei said:

Uh oh, Scotland 😳

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

2 hours ago, Yato Sensei said:

Uh oh, Scotland 😳

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

• 1 month later...
On 1/10/2022 at 4:06 AM, Yato Sensei said:

Uh oh, Scotland 😳

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.