Map Idea: Obstacle Course [Denied]

Ravix

Adding an obstacle course?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Obstacle Course?

• Yes
    • No

What would you like to see: This has probably been brought up before but I think it would be quite neat to have  a small or medium sized obstacle course added to the ISD 

How would it help the server and/or the player base: This honestly would help the server during late night or morning time, and even during the day. This would allow troops to fine tune their parkour skills and balance at any time of day without having to request a GM for a dupe. This may also SLIGHTLY reduce the loitering of minges in areas they should not be. Another great reason for this is it would help NCO's and officers to create trainings or activities without having to use a GM. I know we have plenty of GM's but this would just be a nice way of our beginner NCO's to give out trainings or to pass up the time when you have a lot of troops on a battalion and if all the training rooms have been taken by tryouts/sims or other reasons.    

Do you think this suggestion will help the server as a whole: I do one hundred percent! 

Current: Omega Squad Lead 1309 "Niner"

spacer.png

+ Support

Would Be An Awesome Addition To The Map, IC Do A Lot Of Obstacle Course Sim's This Would Let Us Do Them At Any Time And Saves Us A Call To A GM.

ImperialRP SMT & Head Admin

Former Marshal Commander

Kinda torn on this one. Gonna have to -SUPPORT though.

Here is why: 

A) Doesn't really make sense why beckett would have to add a whole new part of the map just for an obsticle course a GM could do for you in like 5 mins, just a waste of his time when he could be using it on better things that will impact the whole of the server more.

B) With a growing in the size of the GM team, they will have more staff on for a wide range of times, have people ranging from US, to EU, to Australia in the GM team so they will always be available to do this for you.

C) Doesn't make sense why an ISD would have an obstacle course on it.

Sorry about this, just my opinion. 🙂

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

2 hours ago, SAINTY. said:

Kinda torn on this one. Gonna have to -SUPPORT though.

Here is why: 

A) Doesn't really make sense why beckett would have to add a whole new part of the map just for an obsticle course a GM could do for you in like 5 mins, just a waste of his time when he could be using it on better things that will impact the whole of the server more.

B) With a growing in the size of the GM team, they will have more staff on for a wide range of times, have people ranging from US, to EU, to Australia in the GM team so they will always be available to do this for you.

C) Doesn't make sense why an ISD would have an obstacle course on it.

Sorry about this, just my opinion. 🙂

Edited by CollectiveWorld

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

On 1/11/2022 at 6:08 AM, TheRiceMan said:

-support waste of space just ask a GM to build one

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

• Manager

DENIED

Unfortunately, we do not feel that this suggestion is suitable for implementation. Please wait at least 2 Weeks before suggesting this again.

However, we do appreciate your attitude towards trying to help us improve, please feel free to show us some more ideas!

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*