falsely warned for homophobia

@Jake

2. Your In-game:jake

3. Your SteamID: Steam IDSTEAM_0:0:441225297

4. The admin's name in-game: the high Inquisitor

5. The admin's steam name (If you know it): STEAM_0:0:218861100

6. What warning did you receive: homophobia

the guy had the same name as me meant to warn the other guy but warned me instead

+Support
- Did fasely warn him due to two people having the same name
- The story behind it was i was told by a super admin to ban someone for homophobia, while i was training someone so i used the steamID suppiled to me and warned the guy only to see it was the wrong one. I Found the right one soon after and banned the correct person and brought This person to direct them to the forums

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

7 hours ago, CollectiveWorld said:

+Support
- The story behind it was i was told by a super admin to ban someone for homophobia, while i was training someone so i used the steamID suppiled to me and warned the guy only to see it was the wrong one. I Found the right one soon after and banned the correct person and brought This person to direct them to the forums

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

9 hours ago, CollectiveWorld said:

+Support

ImperialRP SMT & Head Admin

Former Marshal Commander

10 hours ago, CollectiveWorld said:

+Support

Current: Omega Squad Lead 1309 "Niner"

spacer.png

11 hours ago, CollectiveWorld said:

+Support

〖ImperialRP〗Ex: 69th Medical Corps Commander (4/12/21 - 6/10/21)Senior ModeratorGM0 || Current: N/A || Ph.D. in Minging | ❤️ Medical

"Mmmmm Monkey" ~ Sun Tzu

Medical_emblem.png.2130abd51a4e7aab05326b0a9a4b8327.png

On 1/9/2022 at 1:12 AM, CollectiveWorld said:

+Support

ISB Director Orson Krennic
Imperial RP JMT | Head Gamemaster | Super Admin

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47tqzphujjgqzjgbikpz

+Support

Former Starfighter Vice Marshall

Reserved Starfighter Group Captain

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

+Support

On 1/9/2022 at 6:12 AM, CollectiveWorld said:

+Support

Current: ST Pvt
EX Head Admin
EX Gamemaster Overseer / Head Game Master
EX Inferno Squadron Commander

• Manager

ACCEPTED

To get the warn removed, navigate to the 'Bans' button at the top. Once you have the ban panel up, select 'profile', then click 'appeal' next to the warn that is needing to be removed. For the reason, enter the link to this topic!

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗