Legend weapons that should've been buffed - Denied

DooM Guy

21 hours ago, Nydekore said:

Let me just say you did not "waste" it, it is stated on the legend items that they are MEANT to be collectibles, not to be OP.

From the god hammer's store description: "If your first thought when seeing the price of the Legend Weapons is that it is ridiculously expensive then that is your sign that this weapon was not made for you and we suggest you do not buy it. Again, this weapon is for our donators that want to show that they support the community to the full extent."

This is how I feel overall

-Support

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

On 1/8/2022 at 10:56 PM, Mind Stone said:

-Support on golf club, fubar, and pickaxe. Just nerfed the golf club and unneeded as it’s already great. As for the fubar and pickaxe, 125 for a melee weapon is way too much.

+Support on everything else

+Support ^

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

+support

Especially for the fubar. Go use the sledgehammer, it does the same damn thing.  Melee has always been a heavy hitter. 

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar

+ support for everything but the golfclub as I do not want to relive the meta that it had (plus its the only golden weapon with a god hitreg and it scares me)

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

On 1/9/2022 at 8:59 PM, Some Weeb said:

Haha not how it works unfortunately you cant really fix hit reg like a common bug.

+support 

At most what I can do is make each weapon the same dmg of its counterpart such as the fubar being equal in a way to the sledgehammer etc, these weapons are ment to be unique in design and not in their ability to kill easier. Legendary weapons are very tricky for us to balance as they dont function like other tfa weapons they need their values edited in code making it a little bit more annoying to fix them.

• 3 weeks later...