Legend weapons that should've been buffed - Denied

DooM Guy

What are you suggesting? - Buff the legend weapons

How would this change better the server? - Most legend weapons are literally so bad that no one buys them. People don't buy legend weapons just to have them (Unless you're like Ecott) but they buy them cause their good and unique. If you have a poopy $100 weapon no one will buy it unless its good. For example, I'm really debating buying the god hammer cause it looks cool but I haven't heard the of best feed back about it so it's really demotivating to hear and that making me to not wanna buy it.
I know the weapon's aren't supposed to be "OP" but there supposed to be good. It's why people spend money on the weapons in the first place. These weapons should be decent and not OP but in my opinion there currently unusable.

Actually I made a suggestion about almost a year ago to buff legend weapons and it got accepted but as far as I know it was never actually added however I might be wrong (See link below) So I wouldn't see why this would get denied.

Also for refence, Bat does 120 dmg and Skull staff does 60

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Nah.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - People who have them or higher tier donators.

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -

Weapons:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Golf Club
45 ---> 60

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fubar
DMG: 55 ---> 125

Machete
DMG: 60 ---> 70 

Pickaxe
DMG: 55 ---> 125

Pan
DMG: 55 ---> 70

God Hammer
DMG: 80 ---> 90

Boxing Gloves
DMG: 50 ---> 60

• Like 1

687515010_Screenshot2021-05-12013101.png.d685e9dcb10c05e7081de12f3296b980.png

+Support

Literally wasted $60 CAD on the golfclub, just for it to get nerfed 2 weeks later.

• Laughing 1

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

2 hours ago, Mind Stone said:

-Support on golf club, fubar, and pickaxe. Just nerfed the golf club and unneeded as it’s already great. As for the fubar and pickaxe, 125 for a melee weapon is way too much.

+Support on everything else

The bat literally does more damage than the Fubar and pickaxe with the bat being 120. Plus the charge up times on these weapons are longer than the bat I'm pretty sure. And on top of that they come from the NRMIH weapons so hitreg on them is pretty bad.

And the golf club is currently unusable cause it does so little damage. Plus skull staff does 60 so this would make it on par with the skull staff

687515010_Screenshot2021-05-12013101.png.d685e9dcb10c05e7081de12f3296b980.png

3 hours ago, Mind Stone said:

125 for a melee weapon is way too much.

6 minutes ago, DooM Guy said:

The bat literally does more damage than the Fubar and pickaxe with the bat being 120. Plus the charge up times on these weapons are longer than the bat I'm pretty sure. And on top of that they come from the NRMIH weapons so hitreg on them is pretty bad.

And the golf club is currently unusable cause it does so little damage. Plus skull staff does 60 so this would make it on par with the skull staff

+Support

Hitreg in all meele weapon is trash.

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

2 hours ago, Flixy said:

+Support

Literally wasted $60 CAD on the golfclub, just for it to get nerfed 2 weeks later.

Let me just say you did not "waste" it, it is stated on the legend items that they are MEANT to be collectibles, not to be OP.

From the god hammer's store description: "If your first thought when seeing the price of the Legend Weapons is that it is ridiculously expensive then that is your sign that this weapon was not made for you and we suggest you do not buy it. Again, this weapon is for our donators that want to show that they support the community to the full extent."

3 hours ago, Mind Stone said:

-Support on golf club, fubar, and pickaxe. Just nerfed the golf club and unneeded as it’s already great. As for the fubar and pickaxe, 125 for a melee weapon is way too much.

This is how I feel overall

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

4 hours ago, Mind Stone said:

yea absolutely not the golf club does not need buffed

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

6 hours ago, Mind Stone said:

Think you all misunderstand what golden/legendary weapons are. They are not meant to be broken but a way to show that through supporting the server with donations, you get some form of an "upgraded" melee weapon that already exists.

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

As someone who runs the branch that gets killed most with these weapons and also dies themselves, I feel uniquely qualified to tell you the golf club is fine, it has good hitreg, and for the price you get it for compared to the other legend weapons is great.

4 hours ago, DooM Guy said:

Options:
1. Buy a bat

2. Fix fit hitreg on weapons

3. Nerf bat to balance

4 hours ago, DooM Guy said:

It does less damage than before and therefore is unusable? I see security and MTF taken down by crouch spamming Class-D on the daily without ease. As I said, it’s plenty good as is.

Edited by Mind Stone
Typo
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Retired LCZ Manager Pingas

12 hours ago, Nydekore said:

Let me just say you did not "waste" it, it is stated on the legend items that they are MEANT to be collectibles, not to be OP.

From the god hammer's store description: "If your first thought when seeing the price of the Legend Weapons is that it is ridiculously expensive then that is your sign that this weapon was not made for you and we suggest you do not buy it. Again, this weapon is for our donators that want to show that they support the community to the full extent."

Screenshot_13.png

8 hours ago, Mind Stone said:

AGREED!

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

9 hours ago, Yato Sensei said:

Think you all misunderstand what golden/legendary weapons are. They are not meant to be broken but a way to show that through supporting the server with donations, you get some form of an "upgraded" melee weapon that already exists.

-Support

Edited by [GL] Inaccurate

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

11 hours ago, Yato Sensei said:

-Support

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

11 hours ago, Yato Sensei said:

-support

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator

11 hours ago, Mind Stone said:

Haha not how it works unfortunately you cant really fix hit reg like a common bug.

+support 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

16 hours ago, Nydekore said:

This is how I feel overall

-support

Current: 

Former: | RRH Sierra 47 | | E11 LCPL | | MJ | | AR | | Gensec SM | | CI SFC | | CI IA | | M | | Nu7 DHFE Lieutenant Colonel | | HTF A4 Z Viper A4 | | AH1Z Viper |

SCP-RP: | Former staff: 6/18/21 -> 11/18/21| | Staff 2x 2/26/22 -> 10/28/22 | | Joined: Apr, 2021~ |

20 hours ago, [GL] Fryingpan36 said:

+support but only after TTK Buff

what he said

W̵̠̽O̶̤̐̎͠R̷̨̯͇̘̓̓̐̚Ķ̶̨͙̌͗͋̐ ̷͎̻͈͘H̵̦̝̅́͝Ä̶̱̽R̷̔͊̀͜͠D̷̲̠̱͛͘ ̵̹̞͖͍̽͂Í̶̛̠́̎ͅÑ̶̟͈ ̸̭̖̋̀S̸̞̯͔̈́̍̈̽͜I̵̞̹̓͌̈́Ḹ̴͕̤̠̃Ë̶̘́͑Ṋ̵̰̞̀̏̄́C̸̼̱̏̑Ě̸͕̕͝

̸͚͊͐͘Á̵̩̂̃N̶̩̦̈́Ḑ̷̲̣͐͐ ̷̨̣͇̄L̴̢̳̰̀̃E̸̙͗̏̕T̵̜́͛̿ ̴̝̯̠̐̇́S̸̠̣͋̆U̶̳̖̹̐C̶͙̩̽C̶̩̻̍̕E̷͈͖̓̈S̴͖͎̆͒͆͜S̸̥̞̗̠̀͌ ̶̫̩̬͂͛͝M̵͇̗͙͗͝͝A̶̛̬̦̾̿K̴̨̙̍ͅͅE̴̠͇̮͐͗́ ̵̳̲̅͑͝T̴͙͙̀̈́ͅH̶̢̎͛̈́̿E̴͈͖̹̔̂͝ ̴̹̯͓̂̈́N̶̦͌͒̔̎Ȍ̸̘͝I̴̭̠̅ͅS̸̭̼͋̕Ë̵́

A̵̙̥̭̠̓̅̎͘͝ͅ1̵̢̙̲̰̦̞͆͊ ̴̝̏́͑͂͝N̴̨͊̍o̸̖̦̬̅̑̇̍͠m̶̖̃a̸͉̤̜̪̘͑͌͝ḑ̶̘̣̬͇̈́ ̵͈̤̪͇̉͋̓̾Ỉ̴͓͔͍̻͖͕́͆͂̕͝  /  Ş̵̧̛͙̙̼̌́͑̐͠T̶̢͔̫̿̓̿̅F̷̟̗̅̄̚ͅ ̷̝̈́̏̀̾̔̑D̸̰̓̾͌͝͝4̵̠̼̓̅̆͝͠ ̷̭̺͎̇H̸͚͖͇̃̀̋͘a̷̛͎͉̦̦̐̽́̑d̷̨͖͋e̵͍͒͆ś̵͈̪͓̞ ̸̣͉̄Ḍ̸̓I̶̩͖̖̟̯͒3̵̨̡̩͇̏̏