Busch's Security Director Application

BUSCHY2

What is your ingame name?: Busch

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:503925884

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Lt Commander

What specialty are you applying for?: Security Director

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Admiral Cardinal

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? My first goal would be to try to improve the activity of Security. Our activity is good but not the best it could be and we could be doing more. Secondly I would ensure that not only myself but the SO team host as many SIMs and Tryouts for DT and Shock that I can. A couple examples would be possibly doing a close quarters training course for Shock CQC and a capture a high value rebel target for interrogation sim for DT. My reasoning behind this would to get as many Shock and DT online and wanting to stay online. DT activity has been great over the last couple of weeks but Shocks has been lacking slightly. I want to help the best way I can to improve activity for those battalions and do whatever I can to help their commanders with whatever they may need. I would make sure that the SO team are listening and doing their best to not only improve whatever battalion they may oversee but helping those who need assistance. Our main goal to me would be to make sure that my team is doing everything they can to make sure DT and Shock are running smoothly.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I have been apart of the SO team before both as an officer and as a former Director of Security. I understand the duties and responsibilities that would be entrusted onto me and to do what it takes to make sure things operate smoothly in the SO team and for the battalions that we help oversee. We are an essential part of maintain the security forces on the ISD and we need to make sure that we are working together as a team. 

Why do you want this rank?: The main reason why I would like to become SD is to help not only the Security Team but Shock and DT. I have said this before and I will say it again, helping people and being productive is the key to success no matter where you go. I want to help make DT and Shock be the best that they can be with whatever tools are at my disposal. 

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Completely

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: The duties of a Security Director to me would be to firstly keep up to date and be as communicative as I possibly could with my SO team. Doing this I will make sure that the SOs are constantly hosting tryouts and SIMs for DT and Shock and to make sure that they are assisting those battalions with whatever they need. Further making sure that the SO team is active and encouraging those who aren't as active to do the best that they can with whatever time they may have. The SO team is obviously a team but more turns into a family that works together to achieve a common goal. The other duties a SD would be entrusted with would to make sure that DT and Shock battalions are helped and taken care of. Working with the commanders all the way down to the enlisted to see what needs to be either improved upon or what needs to be done to take that weight off their shoulders. Another smaller thing would be to update the rosters for DT and Shock to further remove the tedious work that needs to be done to keep the battalions running.

Further Comments: Thank you for giving me the opportunity to apply for this again. I hope I can meet and exceed any expectations set before me.

Signed,

Former: Shock STF CSM Busch 2815, SD Vice Admiral Busch
SSO Commodore Busch

1 hour ago, 99 dead raccoons said:

+ Support

- Active 

- Responsible

- Keeps things fun, knows when to be serious

- Does great work for the regiments he oversees

Good Luck!

SO Lieutenant | Moderator | Gamemaster

1 hour ago, 99 dead raccoons said:

+ Support

- Active 

- Responsible

Good Luck!

| Earf | Former Pyke Underboss | Former Shock Vice Commander | Pijo|
| First Centurion Guard | Former Shadow Guard Lead |
| Former Admin | Former GM III |           

download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif               

+Support
+ Was previously SD
+ Active
+ Knows his stuff
+ Always interacting with Shock, DT, Naval, and other battalions
+ Professional

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

5 hours ago, alaric said:

+Support
+ Was previously SD
+ Active
+ Knows his stuff
+ Professional

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

11 hours ago, alaric said:

+Support
+ Was previously SD
+ Active
+ Knows his stuff
+ Professional

Primary Life:
Pyke Henchman I JSR Matrix
Secondary / Former
Admiral Garrick Versio || Nova MMO SFC || SF GSO TP || Lord IV  || 69th MSGT || IC SSS SGT || Senior Moderator

On 1/9/2022 at 2:56 AM, alaric said:

+Support
+ Was previously SD
+ Active
+ Knows his stuff
+ Professional

Retired: Star Fighter Group Captain Chief Aviation Officer Inferno Squad Lead | Naval Senior Officer x3 |
Imperial Staff Member

Current: Imperial Commando Officer | 501st Officer | First Ever IC Hazmat LeadImperial Senior Moderator | 
Forum Diplomat

On 1/8/2022 at 8:27 PM, 99 dead raccoons said:

+ Support

- Active 

- Responsible

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

+ Support 

- Active

- Does Activities with Shock, and attends them.

- Does a great job 

- Overall would be suited. 

Current: Shock PVT | Nothing

Former: Shock VCMDR, Chief Medical Overseer(CMO), Admiral Garrick Versio, ARC JTO 1SGT Nex, Original ArK TrooVA, 
ISB Major General Nex (GM VIII)

spacer.png