Pickle's Security Director Application

_Pickle_

Should Pickle be a Security Director?(Please state why)  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should Pickle be a Security Director?(Please state why)

• Yes
    • No

What is your ingame name?: Pickle

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:529609057

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Security Officer Lieutenant Pickle

What specialty are you applying for?: Security Director

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Admiral Cardinal

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?: As a security director I will make sure the DT and Shock have great activity and are having a good time in the battalion. I will make sure that shock and DT are frequently hosting tryouts and gaining new members to their battalion. I will make sure that DT is participating in sims as they are a battalion that specialize in many things and are their VIP's best protection in combat. I would also make sure that shock and DT get along well and resolve any issues that they have. Another thing I would do is I would make sure that every SGT+(Or TSO+) has been certified and completed their quotas. If a SGT or a TSO aren't certified then I would take that into high priority and try my best to get them certified and ready to host tryouts on their own. I will also entertain shock and DT and not make their job boring by hosting sims, missions, and trainings. For the SO team, I would make sure they are getting their quotas completed and preparing them for SSO and SD. DT and Shock are some of the most popular battalions in the server and are very active and I will keep it that way. 

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I should be trusted with this position because I have been in naval for a reasonable amount of time. I have gained a load of knowledge by being an SO and I will put that into being SD. I have gotten to know some DT and Shock and I want to help them and make sure they succeed in their regiment along with all of the other shock and DT. Whenever I get on I would always host at least 2 tryouts for shock or DT or host tryouts for both battalions. As an SD, I would improve my weak points while also improving shock and DT's weak spots. I think I know DT and shock pretty well and it will be very fun and easy to work with them.

Why do you want this rank?: I want this rank because I know I have what it takes to be an SD. Ever since I've gotten accepted into SO I have become more active and improved a lot on the server. I want to stay in this specialty for as long as I can and improve everything about it. I believe I have the leadership skills for decisions I'll have to make. I have used to be a shock and DT and I have wanted to work with them for awhile now. There will be many challenges as an SD and many decisions and situations I'll have to handle but I'm ready for everything SD has to offer.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: I understand.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: The purpose of being an SD is to make sure DT and Shock are performing to the best of their abilities from patrolling around the ship to fighting in battle. As an SD I will need to make sure that DT and shock know what they are supposed to do and know how to handle certain situations. As an SD, I will have to make sure that there is little to no problems in either shock or DT and if there is then resolve them immediately and to the best of my ability. For the SO team I will have to make sure that they are hosting tryouts for both battalions and hosting sims that are fun and help either Shock or DT practice what they need to improve on the most. Finally, I will do my best to maintain shock and DT's position in the server and keep their reputation strong.

1 hour ago, Darth Zefer said:

+ huge support 

- Amazing Application 

- pickle is a great Naval 

- Good SO 

Good luck 👍

Good Luck!

| Earf | Former Pyke Underboss | Former Shock Vice Commander | Pijo|
| First Centurion Guard | Former Shadow Guard Lead |
| Former Admin | Former GM III |           

download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif               

On 1/8/2022 at 7:55 PM, Darth Zefer said:

+ huge support 

- Amazing Application 

- pickle is a great Naval 

- Good SO 

Good luck 👍

Pickle!!! if you do become SD you should probably use ur microphone so ur fellow SO's and battalions can hear you better!!

But Good Luck Mr. Pickle 

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

• Will locked this topic