Can I please have a motorcycle - Denied

1-ball

What you want to see? -  1 Motorcycle for civilian not donator

Why should we add it? -  Many people like motorcycles and it would add more RP for SPMU

What are the advantages of having this? - 1 new vehicle for the server and it could add more RP scenario's

Who is it mainly for? - Civilians/Crim/Anyone who likes motorcycles

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1878656577&searchtext=Pegassi

-Support 

The bike is a state thing. If want to drive a bike, join SPMU

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

On 1/9/2022 at 5:20 PM, 00 𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓴 00 said:

-Support 

The bike is a state thing. If want to drive a bike, join SPMU

On 1/10/2022 at 6:59 AM, Cammy said:

- Support 

Here me out 

Join SPMU for the bike also I doubt this bike would work well with the server and probably increase lag and bugs 

SCP-RP: - GenSec Enlisted (LCPL)
PRP: (Former) - | State & DOC Command | SPMU Master Patrolman | CERT Sergeant |

On 1/10/2022 at 5:59 AM, Cammy said:

- Support 

Here me out 

Join SPMU for the bike also I doubt this bike would work well with the server and probably increase lag and bugs 

Retired PRP - FBI Chief of Staff | FTO Training Director | USMS Deputy Marshal | HRT Captain

PD Sergeant Major

Ex PRP Senior Moderator 

20220814123045_1_13.png.01f385d214d4507ed56e2e53594103f9.png

+/- Support

I love the idea of civilian motorcycles, mopeds, etc. I'm ignoring the spmu arguments given this is for civ so I consider it a mute point.

Only reason I'm not greening this is cause it seems (according to previous posters) the specific model you posted wont be compatible, if someone or staff can find a vehicle that does work I'm all for this.

(now if it is really that big of an issue regarding access, I guess we can just restrict it to gold or diamond+)

LTThayzeproper.png.4c289949530f0c6553353cabf72af743.png

Aviation fanatic and all things loud

Also some random discord mod  in a far away world

+/- Support
-On the case that you can find a model that works for the server without affecting actual gameplay.
-The reason I agree with this is because not everyone wants to play gov on the server, some people spend 24/7 time on crim and adding a bike for criminal/civilian acess could add more rp to the server which is what we are always looking for anyways.
-I do believe, however, that it should be for donator classes only. 

USMS HC | PD Major  | SYP Owner

CC's | UMC RENEGADE/OG/VONTON/DOCTOR/Numb Gang/ Adams Crime Syndicate

On 1/10/2022 at 8:59 AM, Cammy said:

- Support 

Here me out 

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png