SCP-2191 Interview Log

Tazza

SCP-2191 Interview Log

*STATIC*

*START OF LOG*

*sounds of concrete scraping on metal echo across misc containment*

ADVR Tazza - Alright you'll be fine just don't open the containment do it through the window or up at the top.

*Tazza going clinically insane from months of testing*

ADVR Tazza - Hello SCP-2191 I'm going to ask you a few questions today, will this be fine?

SCP-2191 - This will be fine doctor.

ADVR Tazza - Alright, first question do you have any other information on any GOIs that raid this facility?

SCP-2191 - I don't know any other information on any GOI that raids this facility but I am quite fond of sarkic.

ADVR Tazza - Alright then, Second question Do you have any information on other SCPs inside this facility?

SCP-2191 - I don't know what SCPs you house here at SITE-50 but I do know one of them, SCP-610 or as your foundation staff call him "The Flesh That Hates"

ADVR Tazza - What if I brought a SCP-610 instance into your containment chamber? would you suck his blood or stand clear away from him?

SCP-2191 - I don't want to answer this question...

ADVR Tazza - Well then, What if I brought someone with a blood disease into your chamber? would you suck their blood?

SCP-2191 - I don't want to wander this question...

ADVR Tazza - What blood type do you prefer?

SCP-2191 - I prefer dark blood type, I like the blood type the guards have.

ADVR Tazza - Could you potentially terminate 682?

SCP-2191 - I could put him in a state of forever sleep like put him in a forever state of frozenness I can make him not move anymore I don't know who he is.

*STATIC*

*END OF LOG*

Video Surveillance Footage Dated to be from 8/01/2022

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.