Colt doing a global resignation

Other Colt

Yea as the title says I'm kinda resigning, took an LOA for most branches a bit ago but they didnt help in the slightest so I'm finally doing it, been super fun here but I think I gotta go for a few months, will probably come back in Summer with more energy, would've been great to continue in staff but unfortunately the burn-out started soon after joining it. Was great being Event team and being staff for the short time before this.

just gonna do some mentions to the people who were amazing:

If you're mentioned then know that you're a great person and extremely amazing to be around

Security:

Sixx:
Extremely nice and great to be around, really deserved DoRS and will probably get O5 too.

Assassin:
Never would've gone so far if not for you, absolute blast whenever you were there, don't change as you're an absolute great person to talk to or to get help from. Will probably make a great HOS soon enough. Best person in Gensec award goes to you.

Williams:
Minge and inactive, one of the best people I've met here and great to be around

Ashefox:
To anyone who sent death threats to him, y'all are losers. Great person and still sad he's gone

Avalon:
Simply great to be around, will go far in most things he does.

Medical

Kruzchev:
/me steals kidneys 
Basically just one of the chillest people I've ever met before so just a normal medical person, absolutely great minging with you in Medical. You made me almost apply for Doctor, would've gone for it but then this came up so yea... 

Naudia:
Wonder what ever happened to her, she was another great representation of medical and was always super nice to everyone.

Consario:
Great at helping me minge, great to hang around, will always remember running from RRH and wardens with you and Fakelamp because I stole a warden's limbs

Twix:
Man's voice is so calm and soothing and it's an equal view of his personality, chiller than an ice cube and great overall, was a great medical HOME and is an even greater DOL

Maintenance:

Not a spy:
Definitely a spy and there's no fighting it, super fun to be around and an amazing person.

Joshua:
Sad to see him gone, was great to be around and sucked that he left.

Biggie Cheese:
Man got like 7 promos in medical and maintenance in 3 meetings, literal command speedrunner

So yea, I'm out now, this took me over the entire night to actually finish, if you guys ever wanna talk with me I'm still on the discord and still active on other things, might show up in TS sometimes but other than that see y'all.

Also used chill way too much but it describes so many of y'all well.

was fun playing with you the first few days I was back, good luck in the future!

| SEC Armored Shield 1LT Wardens WC DHFTO | SVFTO Elite Medic |  SVFTO Maintenance Expert | Xray 42 | E11 CPL | Nu7 CPL | D5 PVT

Damn the manager is resigning? Sadge

• Gaminglight Love 1

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

Colt NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *Takes a Breath OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Wish You The Best Colt Take Care Man God Bless ya.

• Gaminglight Love 1

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

Best of luck wherever you go man, it was a blast with you around.  😄

Won't be able to steal my kidneys >:)

Edited by xX_Assassin_Xx

|| Deputy Chief Of Security || Security OFTO || A1 LT WENDIGO || Former Delta-5 WO || Former Delta-5 DHRO || Former Delta-5 FTO || Former GT4 VALI || Former RRH Echo 45 || S.T.A.R.S || S.T.A.R.S  || Mr. Golf