Flixy Staff Application - Denied

Flixy

Do I deserve the Rank?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Does Flixy Deserve Trial Moderator Again?

• Yes!
    • No!

What is your in-game name?:

Security FTO WO Aj

What is your steam name?:

Flixy

What is your steam ID?:

STEAM_0:1:457512906

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667):

NL#9052

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

Yes, I was a former Senior Moderator for SCP-RP

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

April 2019

What date did you make your forums account?

June 2nd, 2020

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers?

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc)

Gold/ET

Are you a staff member in another community?

No.

Have you read the staff handbook?

Yes.

Timezone:

Eastern Time Zone

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

Activity

My activity has been like nobody else, I am on for hours everyday and plan to keep it that way. With my activity I will be able to take sits with ease, possibly hitting an average of 100-150 sits a week. My activity mainly goes to Event Team and Security, I will start off with Event Team. My activity with event team is normal, I do my quota on the first or second day, I always help people with there PT's. I also help people get there quota done. With security I am on a little bit to much, when I was a NCO I was doing at least 12 logs a day 1 hour per log, add that up that gets to 12 hours. Now that I'm command I am just mainly overseeing it, I am still in-game, but mostly looking at discord and the forums. 

Dedication

My dedication to the server has been like no other, I have been playing this server for years and left only once for about 8 months. I have been command in many branches such as CI, Maintenance and Security. As activity goes that is one of the biggest parts about dedication is actually loving the server you play on. The amount of things I have to do such as, count logs, oversee, do logs etc. It may seem to be a lot, but I put the effort in to do it.

Reputation/Warnings

Here is the bad part, as I have been playing on the server for years it may come to a lot of warnings and possible bad reputation. An example of something that destroyed my reputation with SMT is the incident with Chief. I used my tool gun to spawn a dupe for decorations for a meeting. As per usual I regret doing such choices that will harm the server with lag and make people not want to play. As far as my warnings come that also something I'm not proud of, but compared to how many warnings I have and the amount of time I have played on the server is not something you should be too worried about.

Scenario questions:

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

First I would bring him/her to the sit. Then I will ask the person that the report "what seems to be the issue"? They will explain that this person Mass RDM'ed. I will ask if they have a clip, if they don't logs is always a good friend. I then will explain how that Mass RDMing is not allowed. (Assuming that they are on D-Class) I then will say "You cannot kill D-Class as other D-Class, for that you will be receiving a formal warning, please do not do this again.

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?

I will bring 2 people, the person that reported and the victim. I will then ask what the problem is. Assuming it's a issue I can't have a clip or logs will be used I will ask for any witnesses. I will then bring them and once they start arguing I will bring them each to 1 corner of the room with the person I need to talk to in the middle.

1068687036_DesktopScreenshot2022_01.08-01_03_22_51.thumb.png.a8438c4a6c6d54c8a0e200072e52b85d.png

Edited by Flixy

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

1 hour ago, FusionThunder said:

+Support

Good attitude and good knowledge of rules along with good personality 

Current Ranks: None :))

Past Ranks: Security JFTO 2LT Mystery|PWD Brutus MUDA|MTF E11 DHFTO 1LT Cobra|MTF E11 LS Falcon-1 [First Ever Lonestar]STF D4 "Vanguard" Brynhild HA5|Security Olympics Winner|Senior Mod|Senior Event Team Member

image.png

+ Support
Ive seen him online as an event team member and enjoy what he does as such. As long as he abides by his obligations and rules as staff I believe he would be an amazing staff member.

Senior Event Team | Deputy Head of Research | Superstar Badge Winner  | Foundation Star Award

RFA - Agent Sigma 0A0 / RRH Analyst - Sierra 17

+ Support
I may not have known you as long, but I've seen you here and there and you seem like a nice guy
Your active, not only in game but on the forums as well.

Former  E11/R&D Senior Command | Former IMP RP HCMD | Donator | "when you're drunk as fuck, you feel no pain" - Yohan 2022 |

+/- support

The past few weeks I have grown my relationship with you and found you out to be a nice and genunine person. One of your issues is how your gonna balance being command, being ET and now maybe being a moderator. I agree with what nydekore said about just being denied a week ago to an extent but I aknowledge your dedication.

Amazing activity and good app. keep it up

Their*

im sorry I had to 

oofwill2.png

On 1/9/2022 at 5:34 AM, Nydekore said:

-Support

Sorry Flixy, you were just denied a week ago. I doubt whatever issue SMT saw back then is resolved now.

This.

4 minutes ago, Flixy said:

+/- Supports are against Forums rules.

Backseat moderating doesn't look good on an app.

If a situation arises where you believe a -/+ Support is appropriate, Ensure that you are listing clear & unbias factors which entitles you to your opinion. -/+ Supporting for an invalid reason will result in your post being hidden.

Will followed those guidelines, so he is allowed to do that.

Edited by Piller
  • Gaminglight Love 1

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT