BOx

Should BOx get DDOP?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Should BOx get DDOP?

• Yes.
    • No.

This poll is closed to new votes

On 1/8/2022 at 12:18 AM, Geeko said:

+SUPPORT actually active and a good member of command. he deserves this position more than anyone. 

despite what people think this man imo has single handly kept rnd alive hes fun to hang out around and will actually be active so 
you deserve this man dont listen to the people who say otherwise 

EX MAJ In MIL 
EX A2 In E4
Current VCMDR Of Sarkic

On 1/8/2022 at 2:39 AM, enuz 💣 said:

but Box literally has been one of the most active people in R&D ever since I was CI Commander. He truly has grown six fold and I really do think that he doesn't get enough credit that he deserves. 

^ He's been an RnD command since I was enlisted and yet he is still one of the most active chaos members nowadays. The amount of effort he put in to make CI a better branch is intangible. I'm always amazed at his creativity, leadership and tactics while leading fellow chaos members as well as his personality. When box is around, he can usually promote an atmosphere and make the branch enjoyable. Just one thing tho, try to listen to others voices and be more considerate cuz that is something you need as a HCMD. You have my support +Support

Edited by Ruz

YOURLOCALBALDMAN.

2 hours ago, Dick Grayson said:

despite what people think this man imo has single handly kept rnd alive hes fun to hang out around and will actually be active so 
you deserve this man dont listen to the people who say otherwise 

+supporttt

Retried: CI LTCMDR CI R&D AIN, E11 CPT, and Research Assistant Manager.