BOx

Steam ID:
 STEAM_0:0:197027502

ULX Rank:
 Platinum l Event Team

What rank are you applying for?
Deputy Director of Operations

Why should you deserve this position?
I deserve the rank of Deputy Director of Operations/ Chief Director of Operations because through my time in the R&D Branch I have always remained dedicated and focused on my goals and what I want to accomplish. I figured out what I wanted to do and went with it and never gave up on that now I feel is the best time to show what I can really do. I also have maintained and preserved my activity through all my time in R&D. To add to this, I have also been able to maintain my sub-branch through all the recent drama that has plagued the R&D branch. I feel as though this is an accomplishment as most people have been struggling to find an urge to play R&D due to all the recent inactivity which brings me to my next reason, I deserve it. I deserve this rank because I seek to make a true change in this branch by introducing more activity and helping command get better motives to get on. This I feel is a large reason I seek HCMD its due to the fact that I really want to make an impact with the power that will be granted to me and seek to make the branch a healthy and thriving branch rather than the desolate and activity struggling mess it is today. I also believe I deserve this because I have shown and have executed the ability to leave behind my old habits in exchange for the betterment of this branch, I feel this shows adaptability as well as capability in leading a branch because in order to lead a branch you need to be able to roll with the punches as well as learn ways to get around them so you can help your branch with better and cooler things. Finally, I believe I deserve the position of HCMD because I have received sprawling recommendations from all my friends and people I work with in-game to go for this, which signals to me that people are behind me and trust me with the position.
How would you lead your branch? 
I would lead a branch with the players and command members in mind before ruling out or in a decision no matter if it's large or small. I would also lead a branch with a clear challenge am set on dealing with each day. For example, when I become high command in R&D I wish to replace the current FTO system due to its many failures to get any SFTO members that aren't Senior command or high-ranking Low command members. The new system for FTO I propose is a quick and easy fix within the current ranking system by making more than just 3 ranks which are currently FTO, SFTO, and Overseer. I suggest that the requirements for senior FTO get lowered and we get a DHFTO and HFTO position whose jobs are to make sure the SOP and the test aren't too hard or too easy, this meaning removing the trick question near the end on the referring to E4 part of the quiz. As a leader of a branch, I will also consistently keep all of my command members active and full of information, so they enjoy playing the sever. As a branch leader I will look for the flaws in the branch and fix them to the best I can. As a leader I promise to lead my branch to the best I can.
Give an example of a time where your leadership showed best on this server 
During the year I've played the sever I have had many times when I have taken leadership during a raid, defense, or event to increase the chances of success in the current situation. For example, I have led over 20 mech raids, over 75% of them being a massive success and benefiting CI in their next raid goal. I have also come up with a few of the popular building strategies during mech raids, one of them still being unitized today in the official dupe. On top of coming up with some strategies I have also led multiple large and fun cross PTs with almost every branch. One more great example of how my leadership lead CI into great success was during a mega event when E11 joined CI side to help fight against the "corruption" within the foundation, during this event I played as the main communicator between CI and E11 until we had gotten organized in line to receive our mission during the event.
How active would you be?
I would be as activity as I normally am on discord, forums, and in game. Overall, I would still be active enough to encourage enlisted activity on days were hosting a PT or even just during the week or meetings. If I were to rate my current in game, discord, and forums activity out of 10 it would go from 9 to 4.5 depending on how am doing in school. Of course, I would try the best I can to stay active even if school or sports becomes an issue.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Major +Support

-BOx has been the most active and dedicated member of R&D

-An example is that he has been doing Command Trainings for a long time

-He has been leading Bio with perfection, so I'm pretty sure he can lead a branch.

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

+/- support

I 100% agree you deserve a Senior Command Position like executive Archivist but I am not sure about a high command position. You are a tiny bit mingy though I believe you can change that.

1 hour ago, BOx said:

I deserve this rank because I seek to make a true change in this branch by introducing more activity and helping command get better motives to get on

you also never specify HOW you would accomplish this. This vagueness is probably my biggest reason for the neutral and not full + support

Changed to +support

Just learned he is doing work that normally Senior Command would be doing like FR apps and EOI tryouts and doing it well. He also leads the most active sub-branch.

Say your prayers, little one, don't forget, my son
To include everyone
I tuck you in, warm within, keep you free from sin
'Til the Sandman, he comes

Edited by Gordan

'Cause you can't feel my anger
You can't feel my pain
You can't feel my torment
Driving me insane

9 minutes ago, Mapley said:

+Support, BOx is one if not the best command member in RnD right now, man can lead great and knows when to get serious.

Took the words out of my mouth. Every time I've been own, so as he. He deserves this spot for all the work he's done for this branch.  Definite +Support

Edited by EpicSealGamer (ESG)

-Support

While Box is very dedicated to RND, High Command is also very much about maturity, something I feel Box lacks in many situations.

• Dislike 2

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

1 hour ago, Flixy said:

Major +Support

-He has been leading Bio with perfection, so I'm pretty sure he can lead a branch.

Former RRH Analyst X-ray 39 Former D1 Deimos I   Former DDOP of RnD  🇬🇧

[CC's] Deadshot-Engineer-Snoop Dog-MTF-Alpha-9

British GIF

2 minutes ago, Nydekore said:

-Support

While Box is very dedicated to RND, High Command is also very much about maturity, something I feel Box lacks in many situations.

I disagree entirely. He isn't mature and serious when it's not needed but when it is he executes. 

You only see him in raids which arent extremely serious things its something that happens literally 50x a day. 

Massive +Support 

Nobody in R&D but box deserves HCMD in my opinion 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

44 minutes ago, Nydekore said:

-Support

Absolutely agree here also your past lements over you my guy, you need more time to change and show that you've grown up from your previous self.

- Support

• Dislike 1

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Flixy said:

Major +Support

Frfr

10 hours ago, Yato Sensei said:

Absolutely agree here also your past lements over you my guy, you need more time to change and show that you've grown up from your previous self.

- Support

I love my boy box, but I just don't personally think you could do a position like that with how you've acted.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

29 minutes ago, Jack S said:

I love my boy box, but I just don't personally think you could do a position like that with how you've acted.

Box, you're definitely good with R&D and I like you, but I think you still have some personal growth to do before getting high command.

-Support

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

12 hours ago, Nydekore said:

-Support

I see no problem with him being minge, as long as he can do the high command job, he was on rnd for a long time and when I was as command on ci he did an excellent job as bio leader. Having to be completely serious in a video game is one of the things that makes the server tedious and boring at certain times so it shouldn't be taken into account.

+Support

• Like 1

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

+Support

Even with the very questionable past you have had before, not including a few personal interactions with you, I still think you'd be fit for High Command, if not high command, ATLEAST a promotion to SARCH or EARCH.

Edited by Mitchell Hugh
Typo.

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin
1738.png.2860d6d83ce908d8cece340a33865cfb.png

2 minutes ago, Mitchell Hugh said:

+Support

Even with the very questionable past you have had before, not including a feel personal interactions with you, I still think you'd be fit for High Command, if not high command, ATLEAST a promotion to SARCH or EARCH.

While in the past he has minged a lot and some could argue he still does. I think he is fit for this position as he does very well in CI and ET. He can accept the responsibility of HCMD. 

1 hour ago, MexicanGuy said:

I see no problem with him being minge, as long as he can do the high command job, he was on rnd for a long time and when I was as command on ci he did an excellent job as bio leader. Having to be completely serious in a video game is one of the things that makes the server tedious and boring at certain times so it shouldn't be taken into account.

+Support

Allow me to clarify that I am not referring to him as a "minge". When I talk about maturity I am talking about emotional maturity which sometimes harms Box's decision-making. Trust me, I know that whoever gets RND HCMD is likely gonna be a minge, however there are more emotionally mature candidates for this position that can make decisions in a calm and collected way.

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

+support

One of the more active members of RnD I've seen every time I'm on the server, including Dumptruck and others. Helped me organized a PT and carried me through it. Goes through his way to invite other branches for possible PTs.

Good luck

• Like 1

david-goggins-lifting.gif

15 hours ago, Nydekore said:

-Support

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

18 hours ago, Flixy said:

Major +Support

Is also a chad

"Read Lesearcher"

Former ranks: Research Administrator + Professor RRH Analyst Zulu 99

CCs The Patrol Officer (Owner) Snowmen (Owner)

On 1/8/2022 at 1:29 AM, Nydekore said:

-Support

Love you bro but you aren't ready yet

Resigned CI CMDR Gar  | Former E11 SGT Gar | RRH Guardian Yankee 42 | Former D5 CPL Gar (one of the first) A1 Steak Sauce I Farmer Gar