Minor Changes to Sarkic [Completed]

PandaInShitpostLand

What are you suggesting? - Some Minor changes to sarkic to make the classes feel better

Sarkic Acolyte - Add Weapon: tfa_csgo_flash

Sarkic Prophet - Remove Weapon: tfa_ak47. Add Weapon: tfa_l85. Add Weapon: tfa_intervention

How would this change better the server? - Acolyte becoming a little better in pushing chokes and Encourages Sarkic Prophets to actually use their weaponry instead of just running at people going COCA COLA ESPUMA (probably wont fully stop it)
Sarkic Prophet is a platinum job and seeing its weapons makes me sad as it could be more than just funny bomber

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Sarkic can stand up better to MTF

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Sarkic

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

The God Gamer of the Shitpost Squadron    

+Support 
Sure

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

On 1/10/2022 at 9:16 AM, Diz said:

+ Support

Since Sarkic doesn’t have as much freedom on what they can do anymore, it would be pretty cool

Sarkic Prophet gonna be more op than O5 smh

+Support

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

• 2 weeks later...