“Manifesting Destiny of ISD GL and Light Cruiser Pandora” - Hosted by Mel -1/7/21-

Meledits1

HOW WAS THE EVENT?   

2 members have voted

1. 1. HOW WAS THE EVENT?

• 5 Stars (Great)
    • 4 Stars
    • 3 Stars
    • 2 Stars
    • 1 Stars (Bad/awful)

“Manifesting Destiny of ISD GL and Light Cruiser Pandora”

Event Type: Mega Event (Defcon-1)

Event Description:  

Admiral, Our engine core has been heavily damaged. What is our next plan of action?.

The Rebel Alliance is planning a full on invasion of the plant of Endor but ISD GL and Light Cruiser Pandora stand in the way of this from happening. The rebels will be attempting to break the blockade that blocks Endor. Your task as ISD GL will be simple, stop the rebellion from reaching Endor and destroy their fleet! If you fail at this task, the rebels will be able to set up camps on Endor and be able to grow stronger to counter the empires plan to secure the planet of Endor!

What could have gone better in the event?:  I believe the event would have ran a lot smoother if player count was lower so we could have been able to spawn more rebels and Ai. I also believe the communication between actors and gm could be improved as well as some rebels were reported for targeting players after being told to go to certain locations.

Please leave your feedback on my event in the comments, as well as a rating from 1 (bad event) to 5 (good event).

Current RP/Staff Ranks: Reserved/Retired

Previous Ranks: EX-ST Commander | Ex-SCTAL/SCTL I 3rd ID10 of The Month  ImperialRP Assistant Head Gamemaster | ImperialRP Admin Agent Gideon Hask IF2 

Team Chestbox Gang 

spacer.png