Milwaukee's Application

Mayluron

What is your ingame name?: Milwaukee

What is your SteamID?: STEAM_0:1:155847241

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: SubLT

What Specialty are you applying for?: Aviation Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Admiral Cardinal

What can you do to improve the branch you are applying for?: Aviation Officer so the branch I am applying for is SF. And based on what I have seen with SF is some of the pilots have a hard time flying, and so by applying I will be dedicated to putting forth the effort to help those pilots learn how to fly better, without crashing. And I could help the other officers keep and provide order within the SF branch. Knowing what the sole purpose of an Aviation Officer is and from what I have witnessed while manning ATC on my job as a Naval I also plan to help SF better manage what is coming in and out of the ISD.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: Simple, because I am always active, I fulfill my job and tasks to the best of my ability, and to tell you the truth, because I love my job as a Naval so that alone is enough motivation to do my job as expected and I know what is asked of me.

Why do you want this rank?: Mainly I want this rank so I can better get to know the SF branch and to acquire more responsibility to my job.

Do you understand that if you recieve one strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes, I SubLT Milwaukee understand that if I recieve 1 strike for any reason whatsoever, I will be stripped of this rank.

What is the purpose within your assigned branch?: The sole purpose of an aviation officer is to be in charge of all ships leaving and entering the ISD, they also help SF command manage the battalion and make sure that all protocols are being followed. Aviation officers are also in charge of the ships coming in and out of the ISD as well as the ships that we use to defend the ISD and attack any enemy or Rebel threats.

Former Shock EJT Lead | Former Shock CPT | Former Shock HVAL | Former Naval CMO | Former Naval LT. Commander | Former Naval SSO | Former ISB Operative | Former DT WO MY5 | Former Senior Moderator | Former MC SPC 1983 |

On 1/8/2022 at 11:19 AM, Darth Zefer said:

+/- support 

- Good application 

- The title of the application is wrong though

But if it wasn't for the title I would have + this 

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

• Will locked this topic