SCP-2191 Test Log CodeName: (The Blood Types)

Tazza

SCP-2191 Test Log Code Name: (The Blood Types)
*STATIC*

*Footsteps echo across the HCZ halls*

ADVR Tazza - Alright we have the 3 D personnel 2/3 of them have a virus and 1/3 is normal.

MSGT Butterr - we could terminate 2191 using blood types with viruses which would be good as 2191 is one of our more annoying SCPs.

ADVR Tazza - That's what I'm hoping for, and if this doesn't kill 2191 I'll get more researchers and 1-2 maintenance personnel to help me engineer better thermal goggles, and or implants devices into the brains of our MTF soldiers to make them have thermal vision when they press the side of their head.

MSGT Butterr - That seems painful would they be put under for the operation or would they be fully awake?

ADVR Tazza - We will get to that in due time but for now lets do this test.

*muffled crying can be heard from one of the D class*

*The sounds of metal scraping on metal echo across misc containment*

ADVR Tazza - Alright we are here.

MSGT Butterr - I'll prepare the D personnel

ADVR Tazza - Alright I'm going to give you all names based on what virus you have.

D Personnel - *Muffled screaming*

ADVR Tazza - Alright Cancer jump into the containment chamber.

*Sounds of Feet landing on concrete can be heard*

ADVR Tazza - 2191 please suck the blood out of this D personnel please.

*The D Personnel's corpse dropped to the floor making a large echo in the containment*

ADVR Tazza - Alright Covid please jump in.

ADVR Tazza - Suck the blood again 2191.

*The D Personnel's corpse dropped to the floor making a large echo in the containment*

ADVR Tazza - Alright the normal one isnt gonna hurt him if covid and cancer didnt jump in normal and we'll leave the containment chamber.

*metal scraping on metal can be heard as the d personnel screamed for dear life*

*STATIC*

*END OF LOG*

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

Grade: 7/10

Love the sound descriptions

Shortttttt

Follow the format next time

Note: These test logs are good but just keep in mind that you could open your mind more and not limit yourself just to in-game roleplay.