Cecil's Cyanide Suggestion - Denied

Cecil Stedmen

What are you suggesting? - Explicitly state in MOTD who in each branch has Non-Concealed Cyanide. We do it for concealed cyanide but not non-concealed which can cause problems as both parties involved in a cyanide situation + staff have to go off of SOPs which they might not have access to. 

How would this change better the server? - Better OOC Communication for who has cyanide for CI, other branches, and staff to avoid any confusion.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -  Any changes to who has cyanide would have to go through staff and be updated in MOTD which might be annoying but that's something that should be run by SMT anyways due to it's importance in the server.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Everyone as CI will know if someone has cyanide OOC wise and foundation personnel will also know if they carry non-concealed cyanide on their respective branch/rank. Overall will make communication easier and decrease failRP.

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

Though it's generally accepted that Command+ and SFs have it, I feel that yeah, it should be stated. 

Because, from my time in it, apparently ALL CI have cyanide. I don't know about RFA and Wardens, they could or counldn't.

So,
+Support

Edited by Right Twix Bar
Edit: I didn't read it said "Non-concealed cyanide"

Current: None

Former: Security Sergeant Major (and SFC), Director of Logistics, Alpha-1 Private First Class, CI Mil Private First Class (and E4 C6), Nu7 Lance Corporal, CI RnD Supervisory Agent (and EOI F3) 

On 1/7/2022 at 5:22 PM, Right Twix Bar said:

Though it's generally accepted that Command+ and SFs have it, I feel that yeah, it should be stated. 

Because, from my time in it, apparently ALL CI have cyanide. I don't know about RFA and Wardens, they could or counldn't.

So,
+Support

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator

+Support

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

+ Support

That'd be pretty cool!

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

Senior command for non combatant branches
All SF
RFA
Every MTF and CI
So on

how the FUCK do we expect new staff and players to keep up with this? Lets get a list

+support

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar

Should we add a /Cyanide also so when your on a job that has access to cyanide it does a silent roll and if it rolls over the needed amount you begin to suffer from internal bleeding (lose hp quickly) and die. If it doesnt roll over the amount then it displays something in local chat such as *You fail to consume your cyanide pill* . Maybe a bonus feature to go alone side with this would be some type of strip feature but the problem with those is abuse of stripping players so it be tricky.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Coltable said:

Should we add a /Cyanide also so when your on a job that has access to cyanide it does a silent roll and if it rolls over the needed amount you begin to suffer from internal bleeding (lose hp quickly) and die. If it doesnt roll over the amount then it displays something in local chat such as *You fail to consume your cyanide pill* . Maybe a bonus feature to go alone side with this would be some type of strip feature but the problem with those is abuse of stripping players so it be tricky.

+Support. 
Just make stripping people a warning without a verbal. There’s enough staff to prevent this. Although you would have to add a system that allows you to get stuff back from armory.

Ranks: Security SM Greg | RRH Guardian Whiskey 11

Security Logo Designer | Premiere Club | #FreeMe 

+Support
I know for newer player Cyanide ca be a very confusing idea/topic so any way to make it easier to understand sounds like a great idea to me!

Former -{Longest Purge VCMDR} {EXP Researcher} {CI LCPL x2} {Maintenance Professional{CI RnD Supervisory Agent}{MTF Nu7 1LT } {HTF Zealot}

OWNER OF {The Eternal Twins{Phantom Squadron{MTF Kairos-01 'Sola Fide'{A Group of Psychos}

• 2 weeks later...