Cecil's Cyanide Suggestion - Denied

Cecil Stedmen

What are you suggesting? - Explicitly state in MOTD who in each branch has Non-Concealed Cyanide. We do it for concealed cyanide but not non-concealed which can cause problems as both parties involved in a cyanide situation + staff have to go off of SOPs which they might not have access to. 

How would this change better the server? - Better OOC Communication for who has cyanide for CI, other branches, and staff to avoid any confusion.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -  Any changes to who has cyanide would have to go through staff and be updated in MOTD which might be annoying but that's something that should be run by SMT anyways due to it's importance in the server.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Everyone as CI will know if someone has cyanide OOC wise and foundation personnel will also know if they carry non-concealed cyanide on their respective branch/rank. Overall will make communication easier and decrease failRP.

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

Current SCPRP:  CI R&D Chief Inspector || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former SCPRP: Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || Event Team Member

Former PoliceRP: EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

Though it's generally accepted that Command+ and SFs have it, I feel that yeah, it should be stated. 

Because, from my time in it, apparently ALL CI have cyanide. I don't know about RFA and Wardens, they could or counldn't.

So,
+Support

Edited by Right Twix Bar
Edit: I didn't read it said "Non-concealed cyanide"

Current: Director of Logistics

Former: Security Sergeant Major (and SFC), Head of Medical Staff, Alpha-1 Private First Class, CI Mil Private First Class (and E4 C6), Nu7 Lance Corporal, CI RnD Supervisory Agent (and EOI F3)

53 minutes ago, Right Twix Bar said:

I don't know about RFA and Wardens,

Wardens have cyanide too

Ranks: Security FTO 2LT Greg | RRH Guardian Whiskey 11

Security Logo Designer | Premiere Club | #FreeMe 

+ Support

Really helpful

Current: Inferno Squad Junior Agent, Royal Guard Cadet
Former: CI 2LT DHLS, E11 Sergeant Major,  Maintenance Professional

c7.jpg.e0bbf2b7aed5a169d941bb4a43d4bf5c.jpg

On 1/7/2022 at 5:22 PM, Right Twix Bar said:

Though it's generally accepted that Command+ and SFs have it, I feel that yeah, it should be stated. 

Because, from my time in it, apparently ALL CI have cyanide. I don't know about RFA and Wardens, they could or counldn't.

So,
+Support

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator

+Support

less time needed trying to look for what jobs have cyanide

local teenage father :3

Retired: ci ddop cloaker s1mp

Ex Senior Moderator

Ex Event Team

+ Support

That'd be pretty cool!

Joined 30/09/2020
MTF Nu7 VCMDR | Field Expert | TRT | Behemoth | C.B.R.N | Rifle Guardian
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT

spacer.png

Senior command for non combatant branches
All SF
RFA
Every MTF and CI
So on

how the FUCK do we expect new staff and players to keep up with this? Lets get a list

+support

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar

On 1/9/2022 at 8:47 AM, Cloaker said:

+Support

less time needed trying to look for what jobs have cyanide

Nu7 HFE LTCOL / Ex CI LT-CMDR
CC: CI Requiem Squad XH-76
Biggest DMC Fan

• Manager

Should we add a /Cyanide also so when your on a job that has access to cyanide it does a silent roll and if it rolls over the needed amount you begin to suffer from internal bleeding (lose hp quickly) and die. If it doesnt roll over the amount then it displays something in local chat such as *You fail to consume your cyanide pill* . Maybe a bonus feature to go alone side with this would be some type of strip feature but the problem with those is abuse of stripping players so it be tricky.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Coltable said:

Should we add a /Cyanide also so when your on a job that has access to cyanide it does a silent roll and if it rolls over the needed amount you begin to suffer from internal bleeding (lose hp quickly) and die. If it doesnt roll over the amount then it displays something in local chat such as *You fail to consume your cyanide pill* . Maybe a bonus feature to go alone side with this would be some type of strip feature but the problem with those is abuse of stripping players so it be tricky.

+Support. 
Just make stripping people a warning without a verbal. There’s enough staff to prevent this. Although you would have to add a system that allows you to get stuff back from armory.

Ranks: Security FTO 2LT Greg | RRH Guardian Whiskey 11

Security Logo Designer | Premiere Club | #FreeMe 

+Support
I know for newer player Cyanide ca be a very confusing idea/topic so any way to make it easier to understand sounds like a great idea to me!

{MTF Nu7 1LT } {HTF Zealot}

Former -{Longest Purge VCMDR} {EXP Researcher} {CI LCPL x2} {Maintenance Professional{CI RnD Supervisory Agent}

OWNER OF {The Eternal Twins{Phantom Squadron{MTF Kairos-01 'Sola Fide'{A Group of Psychos}

On 1/8/2022 at 6:24 PM, Demon Dice said:

TBH this is such a known about thing i thought it already was a motd rule lol

+SUPPORT

+ Support

Yeah

SCP-RP

Current: DoTF / Super Admin Forums Diplomat Support Advisor

Former: CI 2LT / Security CPT

• 2 weeks later...

+Support 

I personally see this causes a lot of confusion in RP so seeing this actually stated somwhere would be great

Former D5 1LT 

What the hell is a D5 HCMD secretary