A year on the server and almost a year in GM and Administration

benjacobs034

I’ve been on the server since September 5th 2020 to September 5th of 2021 I have been apart of the server for a year and now when April 14 hits that will be my one year with the Gamemaster crew.

And as of February 1 of this year it will be my one year anniversary with administration.

ive met so meany people for my year here and some have come and gone and I am meeting new people every day.

the origin story of my character:

my goal as of joining the server was to rank up and show to other who have disabilities like me that we can do anything we put are mind to I am autistic I don’t go around saying it much I have my struggles and my good days.

ive come to do what I set out to do to prove that time and time again I’ve come to work with meany great people on the server and I can’t wait for more good memories along the way.

another goal of mine I haven’t reached but I’m still working on it is to get IC to be the most active battalion Ik we are a donation battalion but I still believe they can do what they put there minds to.

TBH I wouldn’t be anything without my Fellow IC they are what makes this battalion great and a lot of them stand out so much and I see them as possible command one day.

I have meany other Goals for 2021. And I can’t wait to work hard to achieve those.

Id like to Shout out those who taught me along the way.

Doom: he helped me along the way for my time in the purge battalion he taught me what true leadership was.

Bear: he has helped me time and time again when I worked my way up in IC he also is one guy who displayed true leadership. Time and time again and still the first boss to get SNR Commander. And I thank him for paving the way for more future bosses 

Panic&Rux: you guys have helped me time and time again when I put myself down you guys helped me trough a lot of times that were hard for me and times I felt like giving up.

Joker (former boss): Saw a lot in me that I didn’t see in my self always wanted me to push for the best I can be 

Striker&Dank: I remember when you both joined Purge y’all have come along way Ik striker came and whooped my ass in dueling Dank has grown in his command skills I feel like you kinda took after me some.

Frog: Always had a good time with you in DT I’ll be back to work my way up in DT one day 

Kevin: remember when I was a ST PVT and you came and asked me if I wanted to join pure great times.

To The SMT that have come and gone: I appreciate all y’all do for the server y’all deserve a lot of thanks for what y’all do.

Mel: Thank you for keeping me from going crazy in the past and being there for me when I have had problems your are really cool person and I’m glade we met.

Miyo: Miyo is short  lol but Miyo is a really good CMDR and I see her in HC one day 

Keegan & Rice: thanks for putting up with me all this time In GM. BTW keegan you have also done a lot for the Gm team for your short amount of time as a senior GM I can’t wait to see what you have in store  for the future. Rice thanks for being there for me in my bad times that I have recently been going trough.

and a special shout out to snar: you have done a lot for the server when doing the custom clans death screens and Custom classes you have done a lot and I wanted that to be recognized for how hard you work.

Zeeptin: we haven’t talked much but from what Ik you are a pretty cool dude.

Hotshot: The coolest British person TBH

and to Beckett: thank you as well for what you have done and brought to the community 

DUCKS: Quack!

To all the HC: thanks for helping me out in IC when ever I needed you guys.

Styles:Thx for pushing me to keep going my man.

Bop: BENJACOBS!

Im sorry if I missed any names.

Edited by benjacobs034
  • Gaminglight Love 1

-IC CMDR 1138 Boss -Senior Admin  -Senior Gamemaster 

Ive not been part of a Ben Jacobs Event in so long when I first join GMs people were compared are events to each other. I always held that in high regards next time you do a Event DM me I love to be apart of it 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

• Head of Staff
7 hours ago, benjacobs034 said:

Big w now your mentioned 

Major W

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

I am short. 

Former 501st Senior Commander Miyo 5654

"I eat bug"