Inquisitorious High Command Arrest/Unarrest Baton Addition Suggestion [Accepted] [In Progress] [Completed]

CollectiveWorld

Battalion Name: Inquisitorius / High Command

Job/Class Name:  Grand Inquisitor

Weapon Kit: 

- Current loadout:
weapon_grand_inquisitor_lightsaber
Personal_Lightsaber
voice_amplifier

- Add:
arrest_stick
unarrest_stick

- Remove:
N/A

Job/Class Name:  The High Inquisitor

Weapon Kit: 

- Current loadout:
weapon_high_inquisitor_lightsaber
Personal_Lightsaber
voice_amplifier

- Add:
arrest_stick
unarrest_stick

- Remove:
N/A

Job/Class Name: IQ: Field Commander

Weapon Kit: 

- Current loadout:
rw_sw_dc17_purge
rw_sw_dc15a_purge
rw_sw_dlt19
rw_sw_t21
tfa_purgeelectrostafffx
tfa_electrobladesfx
voice_amplifier

- Add:
arrest_stick
unarrest_stick

- Remove:
N/A

Reason for change (do you think that said weapons is suitable for the job and is fair considering current loadouts of other battalions?): This is wonderful idea which has been talked about rather frequently between HC. I would like to finally put it out there and give IQ HC the chance to have the arrest and unarrest baton. I would like this added as we are the only HC group that doesnt have these items which are really important in my opinion. I would like to be able to arrest someone without having to argue with a shock about arresting someone or having to put out an AOS with someone that i could have arrested within 5 seconds standing right infront of me that is now being chased for 10 minutes which doesnt even get captured. i would like having to stop using force powers to stop people, hitting our troops trying to slow someone down or chase someone. In my time here i can say having an arrest and unarrest baton as HC is really releiving and important so i would finally like to have one after a very long time of waiting 

• Like 1

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

44 minutes ago, SAINTY. said:

+Support
Honestly thought they already had these. All reasons stated above in the post already say everything.

ImperialRP SMT & Head Admin

Former Marshal Commander

On 1/7/2022 at 8:56 AM, SAINTY. said:

+Support
Honestly thought they already had these. All reasons stated above in the post already say everything.

All the other HC jobs have them, no reason IQ HC shouldn't get it.

+Support

▞▞▞▞▞▖Retired𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧▝▞▞▞▞▞
◤ Retired: Shock Senior Commander | Eighth Brother 

2 hours ago, bop said:

All the other HC jobs have them, no reason IQ HC shouldn't get it.

+Support

Current: R Overseer 
Ex Ninth Sister/Ex Seventh Sister/Ex Second Sister 
- Joint ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\ ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) /̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿            smoke smoking GIF by Wiz Khalifa

On 1/7/2022 at 1:56 PM, SAINTY. said:

+Support

Current: ST Pvt
EX Head Admin
EX Gamemaster Overseer / Head Game Master
EX Inferno Squadron Commander

+Support

As long as you use it on other people and not me I think this is a great idea!

• Like 1

Former ST Commander Lydus
Current Elder Guard Carnor Jax

Lover of Women

On 1/8/2022 at 5:29 PM, Joint said:

+Support

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

• Manager

ACCEPTED

Thank you for your suggestion! Please allow up to a week for this suggestion to be successfully implemented into the server.

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*