2 members have voted

1. 1. Accept or Deny

• Accept
    • Deny

In-game name: Gorilla/Boss Nugg

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:201050334

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Inferno Squad Senior Agent/ Purge PVT

Have you donated to the server?: No

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: I was banned once from police RP though I cannot Remember the specific reason as it was a while ago. I believe it was MRDM.

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: No

How much time do you have on the server?: 6 Days of playtime

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I have been a huge star wars fan all of my life. I am most familiar with the movies and anything I read on Wookiepedia. There is still a lot I don’t know but there is plenty to work with.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: For me I really miss hosting events. I love to create new roleplay opportunities and create branching storylines. It is the most fun way, in my opinion, to give back to the server.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I have proven myself, as a former Lieutenant of the navy and a current agent of the inferno squad, to be competent and responsible with my responsibilities on the ship thus far. I have also previously been a GM0 on the server but resigned so I have already been given a great deal of trust and I have not broken it.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes I have staffed many different servers and have had to use ULX plenty

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: Yes, I have been a GM before and have read through all of the guidelines as well as hosted a few events on the server.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: 

Offship: There is a rebel enclave discovered on a nearby planet. This base is harbouring refugees fleeing from the empire into Rebel controlled space. Our mission is simple: Go in, eliminate the armed insurgents and arrest any civilians found there for questioning.
Onship: A group of miners have unionized in the outer rim. They refuse to pay imperial taxes and so their operation must be stopped. We hyperspace to the asteroid field where the base is located only to walk right into an ambush. The miners use makeshift fighters that are actually just mining vessels to tear the ship apart and several of them hop on board to try and make the ISD part of their jerry rigged fleet. This can turn into a multi-part event as we take down this new workers union.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): !give ^ (weapon pathway)

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): !model ^ (Model Pathway)

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes several times

3 hours ago, Darth Zefer said:

+ support 

-Was a former GM 

- decent application not bad 

- want to give back to the community with Events witch is good motivation to join 

Good luck! 👍

ImperialRP SMT & Head Admin

Former Marshal Commander

10 hours ago, Darth Zefer said:

+ support 

-Was a former GM 

- want to give back to the community with Events witch is good motivation to join 

Good luck! 👍

▞▞▞▞▞▖Retired𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧▝▞▞▞▞▞
◤ Retired: Shock Senior Commander | Eighth Brother 

16 hours ago, Darth Zefer said:

+ support 

-Was a former GM 

Good luck! 👍

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

• Star locked this topic