Cloaker's R&D HCMD/CMD Application

Cloaker

Should Cloaker receive High Command/Command?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should Cloaker receive High Command/Command?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game name: Cloaker

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:461863232

ULX Rank: Moderator / Platinum

What rank are you applying for?: Any rank between CDOP and SARCH (CDOP or DDOP preferred)

Why should you deserve this position? (300 words minimum):
I feel I deserve this position because of my history of being able to lead and my reputation in the community. Now you might say just because you were a good command member in a combatant branch doesn't mean that you'll be able to perform the same in a non-combatant branch, and to that, I would agree for the most part but the difference between that and me is that I've also been a non-combatant branch main before in Research and I've also held the position of SVA in R&D. I feel if I was able to be offered a position in R&D I would be able to change the branch for the better overall.  I would go to great lengths to ensure the branch's success. I would actively do PTs, promotions, grade test logs, issue punishments when needed, consult with fellow command, and if eligible do frequent exciting branch updates and ensure the roster is up to date among other things. One of my main goals would be to motivate people in the branch by actively doing giveaways, having more Cross PTs, ensuring people who are active get promoted, taking everyone's input, etc but most of all making sure people are having fun. CI has always been a laid-back branch and that's what attracts a lot of people to join us in the first place but I feel recently we've had some people mixing up being laid-back with not having expectations and this just won't be the case if I was to be able to lead R&D. One especially important thing for me is to reduce the amount of people maining combatant sub-branches, we will always have combatant sub-branches because combat can be fun, but we have research in our branches name for a reason. When it all comes down to it I will always do everything I humanly can for our branch.

How would you lead your branch? (High Command only, 100 words minimum): My first course of action would be to hold a state of branch meeting with all of R&D Command to get input on any current issues they might want to address and then try to discuss a resolution. The next thing on my goals would be to boost R&D's Morale by adding fun exciting updates to get people to want to flag up and have some fun! I would try to boost our current FTOs performance as well by hosting weekly FTO competitions with an award for the highest placing FTO and also handing the SFTO rank out more commonly. The last thing I'll list is that I would lean off combatant jobs and focus on researcher-style gameplay more as that's what most people want to join the branch for, to do Research RP.

Give an example of a time where your leadership showed best on this server (100 words minimum): My leadership would have been shown best during my prime when I was an LT-COL and SF Deputy Head in CI Military. Whether it be when I was working with my peers in command on Sub-branches, special promotions (i.e. SFTO, HHS, etc), or just in a raid helping direct the raid party I feel I held a good representation. My leadership has also been shown when I have had to hand out punishments. One thing I prided myself very much in and still do to this day is Branch Relations, I always made sure to communicate and stay in touch with other branches and tried my hardest to ensure that there were no grudges against us or vice versa.

How active would you be: I'm currently in school so if we're going off a scale I would say I can be around 7/10 on school days and 9/10 on weekends.

Edited by Cloaker
changed ULX rank to Mod due to Staff Promo

local teenage father :3

Retired: ci ddop cloaker s1mp

Ex Senior Moderator

Ex Event Team

+Support

Cloaker is active enough and actually tries to get shit done. 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+/-support leaning +

Ignore above changed to full +support

When he was in RND he wasn't the most active

Though he was in military at the time and was extremely active. So I'm willing to give him a chance. We need a leader not someone who can just a non-combatant. Being a non-combatant doesn't matter we need leaders. I recommend him for CDOP or DDOP

But tell me

Can you heal what father's done?

Or fix this hole in a mother's son?

Can you heal the broken worlds within?

Can you strip away so we may start again?

-Fixxxer, Metallica

Edited by Gordan
METALLICA

'Cause you can't feel my anger
You can't feel my pain
You can't feel my torment
Driving me insane

+Support

Cloaker was a great LTCOL in military and put in great effort as a OFTO and Senior Command member. His skills would shine in R&D!

also you promo’d me to HHS? 0_0

FormerCI CPT SFTO Head Of Hotshot | RRH Guardian Juliet 13| Assistant Head Of Medical SCP-RP Senior Moderator

okoko.PNG.cb906bef7bb641ec688c5dc8028fb16d.PNG

6 hours ago, Toasty said:

+ Support 

I have seen Cloaker do amazing work as a CMD member, and I think he will do well as RnD CMD.

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

• Cloaker changed the title to Cloaker's R&D HCMD/CMD Application