Judicial Suggestion - Denied

Duncan  McOkiner

What you want to see? - I'd like to see the current Judge model (Trump) changed to a different model, preferably Obama (linked below).

Why should we add it? - Currently the Vice President and Judge share the same model. Using the Obama model for the Judge would be a simple change to fix this redundancy.

What are the advantages of having this? obama

Who is it mainly for? - obama; people who own the Judge whitelist; people who participate in court

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2619685038&searchtext=obama

There might be a better workshop model around, this was the first one I found that wasn't just a ragdoll. Title of the addon kinda sketch though 

+support it I just feel like such a change, would be nice. Model is already in the server so would be nice to have a different model on judge.

SCP-RP: - GenSec Enlisted (LCPL)
PRP: (Former) - | State & DOC Command | SPMU Master Patrolman | CERT Sergeant |

• Head Admin
3 hours ago, Fitz said:

+support it I just feel like such a change, would be nice. Model is already in the server so would be nice to have a different model on judge.

i agree but try and find a good model

Signature.png

$500+ Donator

21 hours ago, Fitz said:

I Agree and +Support this Suggestion but maybe not having Obama as the Judge maybe a legit actual Judge playermodel instead bringing more realism roleplay for the Judge Job on the server!

BCSO Sheriff | DF Commander Gaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

On 1/8/2022 at 2:04 PM, Ecott said:

I Agree and +Support this Suggestion but maybe not having Obama as the Judge maybe a legit actual Judge playermodel instead bringing more realism roleplay for the Judge Job on the server!

Retired PRP - FBI Chief of Staff | FTO Training Director | USMS Deputy Marshal | HRT Captain

PD Sergeant Major

Ex PRP Senior Moderator 

20220814123045_1_13.png.01f385d214d4507ed56e2e53594103f9.png

On 1/7/2022 at 3:45 PM, catfishing for nitro said:

+support

Yes

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

+ Support but chose a different model. If we could find a model of the guy that beat the shit out of that public defender that would be cool.

Current

Assistant Chief || DF LCPL || Police RP Admin

Retired

State Police Colonel || EMS Chief || DOC Warden || SRT Captain || Head Dispatcher || SWAT Master Sergeant