SCP-527: An Emotional Interview

Salamander Guy

SCP-527: An Emotional Interview

Script Written, Recorded, and Produced by Andrew Carlucci

Music Written, Recorded, and Produced by Andrew Carlucci

October:

*sips iced tea* 

This is Research Supervisor October. Today's date is January 1st of the year 2022, and I'll be doing an interview with SCP-527.

October: You have been living here at Site-50 for quite a while now, yes?

SCP-527: Living? I've been surviving! *exhales sarcastically* Do you have any idea what your team has put me through?

October: Well, to an extent yes, I am a Research Supervisor-

SCP-527: No! That's not what I'm saying. I'm asking if you know what's really going on with me.

October: I'm sorry, I'm not quite sure as what you mean by that. Can you please elaborate?

SCP-527: You guys send me a guy or girl to talk to every week. I form a great friendship with some of them. Some have even suggested a romantic relationship with me. And then all of a sudden, I hear they just "up and quit their job" or they were "assigned to a different department." Do you know how it feels to finally feel connected with someone, just for them to leave and never come back?

October: I'm sorry, Mr. Fish. It must be extremely hard for you.

SCP-527: Hard? No. You have no idea what emotions I feel when I meet some of these people. I am a sensitive person. Even though my body is different from yours, my mind is not.

October: I'm really sorry Mr. Fish... I truly am. Is there anything we could do to make up for this?

SCP-527: Well... I was always a really big fan of that... blob thing, whatever his name was...

October: That would be SCP-999.

SCP-527: Yes, him. I really enjoy talking to him. Can you bring him in, please? That would be great...

Edited by Salamander Guy
  • Like 1

Audio logs are the greatest, nice job! 

• Thanks 1

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Salamander Guy said:

Living? I've been surviving! *exhales sarcastically* Do you have any idea what your team has put me through?

Karen doesnt get her coffee 

15 minutes ago, Sixx said:

Audio logs are the greatest, nice job! 

^^

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

6/10

+High-quality audio log
+Easily read transcript

-Very short test log, length could've been improved with some additional information such as an explanation of 527, purpose of the interview, etc., essentially the standard stuff in test logs that help identify the main point and objective of a test/interview.

-Only an audio log. Not much for a read here, even though the audio log is very nice to listen to. Could've added the audio log to a document as one of the main 'attractions' of the document.

Always love some good audio logs though. Just make sure you don't make it the only thing!