1. 1. Do you think I am ready for NCO?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

NCO Application Format:

What is your in game name? FoxTrot

What is your SteamID?  STEAM_0:1:634521937

What is your current rank? Lance Corporal  

How much time do you currently have on the server? 1 day.

How long have you been in Nova? 2 days.

How will you assist Nova with this rank? I will assist Nova with this rank by actively hosting tryouts and patrols. I will also over go my limit of quota for tryouts just so I can recruit others into Nova more actively. I am incredibly active on the GMT side of Gaminglight, this means you have NCO's all in different time zones ensuring at least 1 Nova NCO+ can stay in game while others are offline. I can assist help and needs of other Nova Troopers.

Why do you want to become an NCO? At first I wanted to become an NCO because I was bored of just walking around doing nothing when no one else is on, now I am applying because I heard Nova needs new NCO's which is a clear need of help. I am deciding to try and become an NCO due to the fact sometimes it can be boring (only if you are the only one online). I also find it fun meeting new people so tryouts should entertain me. 

Do you have any experience leading / being an NCO?  In different games I have been many ranks, all leading up to NCO+ (this is not GMOD but in fact other milsims). I am sure I would make a great leader as I am dedicated and well disciplined. 
What is the purpose/duty of an NCO?  In Nova, the purpose of a Non-Commissioned Officer is to host 3 tryouts per week and make sure to announce patrols. They also grant other Troopers to do certain things. NCO's can even interrogate people with a good reason. They are meant to discipline and teach others the way of the Nova Regiment. They have to spend hours helping and supporting their High Command.

Edited by KimJongUn

| Reaper |

| Past/Present Positions:|
SEN MOD
, RG V.Sov, MC Officer, Purge Officer.

season 5 episode 20 GIF by Star Wars

• Will locked this topic