SCP 096 Buff - Denied

MazuzaM

What are you suggesting? - SCP 096 should be triggered after looking at his direction once without counting any seconds then SCP 096 before starting to chase the 096-1 will have to wait 3 seconds to get enraged + If the 096-1 gets killed in front of 096 he will no longer get enraged.

How would this change better the server? - This addition doesnt change the amount of time that 096 needs before going to kill a prey this only benefits it because lots of people always use excuses like "I didnt see for 3 seconds" or "You count too fast" and SCP 096 became a dead SCP job, by adding this feature 096 will take 3 seconds to enrage but when the face is seen once he can kill 096-1.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -  Some people may violate the 3 seconds rule but staff exists for a reason

Who would this change mostly benefit? - 096 players

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

CURRENT: CI SM
FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

-Support

That would mean just letting an SCP kill you every time. Would not make for fun gameplay. The reason we have the 3 second rule is so 096 players can’t just camp corners and wait for people to turn in and look at them. This would make bagging him near impossible as no one would know where he is. The instant kill timer would be bad enough but forcing them to also stand still and just take the death? No way.

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

21 minutes ago, Nydekore said:

-Support

That would mean just letting an SCP kill you every time. Would not make for fun gameplay. The reason we have the 3 second rule is so 096 players can’t just camp corners and wait for people to turn in and look at them. This would make bagging him near impossible as no one would know where he is. The instant kill timer would be bad enough but forcing them to also stand still and just take the death? No way.

I absolutely despised the 1 second rule before, every 096 player would just pop from a corner for a second and kill you then it makes the SCP almost impossible to RC unless you come from behind him or exploit thirdperson.

- Support

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

On 1/6/2022 at 1:23 PM, Nydekore said:

-Support

On 1/6/2022 at 1:45 PM, Yato Sensei said:

I absolutely despised the 1 second rule before, every 096 player would just pop from a corner for a second and kill you then it makes the SCP almost impossible to RC unless you come from behind him or exploit thirdperson.

- Support

yea no from me this would be a crapshoot of rdm sits

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

On 1/6/2022 at 3:23 PM, Nydekore said:

-Support

-Support ^

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

On 1/6/2022 at 1:23 PM, Nydekore said:

-Support

DHOR Tyler I Event Team Leader [ETL]