NCO application.

Zixcly

Am I fit to serve as an NCO?  

1. 1. Am I fit to serve as an NCO?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

What is your in game name? Nova SPC suns NT71.

What is your Steam ID? STEAM_0:1:128987096

What is your current rank? SPC .

How much time do you currently have on the server? 1 day.

How long have you been in Nova? 3 days and counting.

How will you assist Nova with this rank? Following the rules and remaining active and represent nova on missions, and to assist with the duties that belong to the nova team and help make them more active and effective on missions. Follow my orders and give the correct orders to those under me. Lead them in missions when I’m the highest rank online as I’m usually on at night when everyone else is off. And complete our duties with perfection. Always keep the team that are on and active with me busy by hosting sims whatever it may be whenever free time is given. As well as hosting tryouts when possible.

Why do you want to become an NCO? Id like to continue to rise in the ranks and be useful for my team. Gain the knowledge of being an NCO. I’d like to help our team get more active and get as many new members as I can as I’ve noticed lower and lower Nova numbers, some newer ST’s don’t even know we exist and I’d love to change that. I’d like to see more Nova representation on missions and make nova a team someone can expect to see waiting to start the mission. I’d love to help all the new members of nova learn and gain the same experience that I’ve gained and end up putting in their own applications for NCO. Many reasons to list off and not enough time. 

Do you have any experience leading / being an NCO? No, But I’d like to gain that experience first hand rather then hearing about it.

What is the purpose/duty of an NCO? To enforce the rules among lower ranks and assist the officers in command, to help inspire the troops and lead them if no other command is around. They must be close with the soldiers under them and be active duty at all times. Also begin doing tryouts and helping me in my goal of pushing our team for new recruits. To also host sims whenever downtime is happening. 

Edited by Zixcly
Wanted to update it and put more precise reasons in. Sounded too formal.

Current:  High General Suns
Former: First Brigadier General

Nova Commander Suns 

DT ZY5 [Admin]

-Support
App needs to be way better, even though this is an nco app, this is still not good enough.
In future put more effort in.

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

• Will locked this topic