OG GMOD

ZeferGaming

I started playing gmod back in 2018 and dropped it at the very end of 2019. Now im back a year and a half later. I dont know how the og gmod was back in the day, or SWRP back then since i never played it then.

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

26 minutes ago, Coconut Boy said:

I started playing gmod back in 2018 and dropped it at the very end of 2019. Now im back a year and a half later. I dont know how the og gmod was back in the day, or SWRP back then since i never played it then.

Back in my day Star wars weapons and update was the only weapons available to us. And back then we had Climb deep witch was so much fun to us. And Clone wars domenated the whole thing 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

I started playing when I got my first PC, I was around 10... maybe even younger, I'm 18 now and still find it fun but being bare bones back then makes it nostalgic now.
Also I feel like people don't remember that its a sandbox game using online assets made by other games and fans. WE made this game become what it is now.
So Thank Yourself ❤️

Senior Event Team | Deputy Head of Research | Superstar Badge Winner  | Foundation Star Award

RFA - Agent Sigma 0A0 / RRH Analyst - Sierra 17

• 4 months later...

I started playing around 2016 near my birthday so I was around 7 when I first played gmod mainly playing deathrun and sandbox I never considered Star Wars rp till November 2021 and now I’m 14 and still playing this game

Edited by The silent man

FormerNu-7 Low Command Medical Low CommandMTF E11 Senior CommandSCP-RP Admin/ET 

loop missing GIF King of having problems and terrible rolls

• 1 month later...