Nanafrost's Event Team ApplicationAccepted

NanaFrost

-In-Game Name:

Nanafrost
SteamID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:123456789) :

STEAM_0:0:114930000
-What is your ULX Rank?(Donator/Staff):

Donator Platinum (I still have the ET ULX Rank but I don't use the powers because Im not on the team, as of the current moment)
-What is your time played on the SCPRP server?:

3 weeks

-What is your RP Rank (MTF,SEC,CI, Etc)?:

MTF Nu7 SM Nanafrost
Junior Maintenance Nanafrost
Experienced Medic WinterFrost
-What is your timezone?:

Pacific Standard Time (PST) GMT-8
-How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10):

I rate my current knowledge to be 9/10 I know enough of the main SCPs on the server, and I tend to read up on SCPs to think of new event Ideas.

-Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): 

I do have experience, I have been a Event Team Member before I had retired for a little while to rest and relax, I have mainly done passive RP events but did dabble in some of the events helping others on the team by overseeing the new ET so they don't get in trouble. My previous experiences do not start and end there, I have previously been apart of Arma 3 Units being their ZEUS for a little while, having to make the events in Real-time and trying not to overwhelm them with the added inclusion of side missions that would make their lives easier from the oncoming onslaught of enemies closing on their location.
-How Active are you? (1/10):

Recently came back but my will be about 7/10 but on some occasions shifting to 5/10 to 9/10 depending on what hits me like a brick in life.
-How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers.Put the date/reason/server, then explain each one.):

0 Warns (N/A)

-Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?:

I believe that you should allow me to be an Event Team Member again, thanks to my previous experiences and knowledge on the server's limitations. I have had good events more than bad, and I tend to give those who haven't had an event an event. Being more towards the night time events and less so in the day. But I would love to juggle both if I am to be reaccepted into the event team. 

My previous experiences do have acting involved, being forged characters throughout the events, so the players evolve the story of each individual character and their relations to the other characters (Who are also played by me), These events tended to be passive and I will say some events of mine were just outright silly with some being pizza day.

Event Team was my favorite thing to do on GamingLight due to the sheer fun and joy it brought me by entertaining the community and getting them to keep coming back for more events, I do understand if the roster for ET may be full, but I do wish you take me into consideration.

-Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better):
An Event I would create is a simple little event, I know this has probably been overdone, but I would do a gameshow event, being that 10 Contestants would be quizzed on their knowledge of SCP Lore, or Knowledge of other topics like, Social Media, Youtube, Games, Etc. But also making sure everyone got stripped and their HP set to 100 and AP set to 100

The contestants would be introduced to a large cash prize/weapon reward. Then they would try to awnser the questions in the fastest possible manner, Those who reach 3 answers wrong would be benched until there are 2 contestants that have 3 missed questions.

IF the condition of 2 Contestants failed Three times, Those two contestants would play a death game, of either parkour or a simple 1 on 1 deathmatch, with both receiving a M1911, 100 HP | 100 AP.
The Loser is eliminated and respawned, while the winner is stripped and brought back to the standard HP and AP assigned

This will continue until there will be Two members left, then it would be the final death game. The final death game would be the hardest most likely on an elevated platform of some sorts in Admin Room 4, and it would have fists, Most likely the game sumo,
The players will have the platform their standing on maintain the Physical Property "Super Slippery" in order to make it easier to have them get out, However the platform will be stacked on top of one another but it would get smaller and smaller each ring every 30 seconds. 

The winner is crowned the survivor, Respawned, and given their reward for managing to survive the death quiz.

Modifier but not needed: 
The death games would get harder as the players advance through the challenges and that there are less of them to go around,
most likely new weapons each rotation

-Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?:

Yes I have read the Event Team Guidelines

-What is your favorite SCP? Why?:
This question is difficult to choose because I personally like some of the SCPs but I can never really choose a Favorite so I'll have to go with this order
1. SCP 001 "The Gate Guardian" (Dr. Clef's Proposal) : Its the thought of how its use of religion and stories baffle me, that its a really well written SCP and it ropes me in to wanting to know more on what it is, what it does, and what it can do.

2. SCP 173 "The Statue" : This one is the one I first read and heard about, back in Circa 2012-2015, When SCPs were thought to be real and scared the world, but instead it was an amazing creative writing project made by a bunch of people, and it still amazes me to this day how far it came.

3. SCP 1762 "Here Were Dragons" : This one I know probably didn't get people to cry, but when I read this I thought it would be a regular anomaly but no. It made me sad to read it and it was an amazing thing on what the human mind can think of. This story brought me to tears to read it, I find this kind of creative writing, as something outside of my own minds power, and it makes me look up to try new things.

Former Nu7 Second Lieutenant Nanafrost / Nu7  SM Nanafrost
Experienced Medic WinterFrost

Former RRH Engineer Foxtrot 69

+Support

banana Frost event when?

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

• 2 weeks later...

Accepted 

Please talk to an Senior Event Team+ to recieve your training.

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥